The Tetra:3 multi-gas monitor is a compact, robust and easy to use diffusion based detector.
Single button operation, small size and clear top-mounted display make it a favourite in the market amongst those working in demanding industrial environments such as those in the water, telecoms, food, brewing or hydrocarbons sectors.
Despite its compact size the Tetra:3 is ultra-rugged and water proof.
- Up to 4 gases in a small and lightweight design
- Infra-red carbon dixoide sensor version for safe area use (ie non-explosion risk areas)
- Single button operation for all functions, can be operated with gloved hands
- Rugged impact resistant design provides extra shock and vibration protection
- Reliable Lithium-ion battery provides over 16 hours continuous operation from a single charge with no memory effects.
- Water and Dust resistant to IP67, can be submerged in water
- Rapid and effective warning with a 95 dBa audible alarm, an extremely bright red/blue visual alarm and vibrating alarm as standard.
- Top mounted, backlit display of all gas readings, diagnostics and battery life.
Gases include the most common four (carbon monoxide, methane, oxygen and hydrogen sulphide), but also an expanded range: ammonia, ozone, sulphur dioxide, H2 filtered CO (for steel plants) and IR carbon dioxide (for safe area use only).
- Crowcon Tetra 3 (4Gas) Gas Detector
- Instruction manual
This gas detector is also available to hire.
Please visit our Gas Detector Hire page or call us on 0800 633 5131.
View Gas Detector Hire »
Calibration & Repair
This items requires on-going maintenance to ensure its optimum performance.
It comes with a calibration certificate as standard but, after this, please feel free to contact our service team for calibration and repair services.
Please visit our Calibration & Repair page or call us on 0800 633 5131.
View Calibrations & Repair »
Crowcon Tetra 3