By utilising Ground Probing Radar/Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) as its underlying technology, e-Safe is capable of detecting the likely presence of utility services and other below ground anomalies made from a wide range of materials including those that are non-conductive and/or non-metallic.
In addition: Services are not required to be carrying “Live” power, an AC current or, emanating a discernible electromagnetic field, in order to be detectable.
Due to its unique design and easy user interface e-Safe does not require an operator to have extensive knowledge of or, prior training in GPR techniques, in order for it to be used effectively as a pre-excavation safety tool, for the purpose of service avoidance. In order to maintain safety standards and ensure maximum benefit is achieved however; we strongly recommend all operators seek training appropriate to their use and in some countries for particular trades or professions; training is often a mandatory requirement prior to first use.
e-Safe should in most ground conditions; where utility services are found in number, achieve an approximate depth penetration of up to 1.5 metres however; as with all GPR systems, the depth actually achieved will constantly vary according to the subsurface conditions prevailing at the time of use.
In a typical street environment: Pipes, cables or other linear features are often found to run in line with, or directly across the line of the street. Detection success may therefore often be improved by ensuring e-Safe is deployed at right angles to the perceived path within that environment. Where the path of a service is completely unknown: It is strongly recommended e-Safe is deployed in a variety of orientations in order to maximise the likelihood of detection.
The e-Safe+ offers everything the e-Safe provides with added Depth Estimation capability.
It also features a Chronos Masking Facility featuring 3 Tier Top Down-Bottom Up functionality.
GPR Surveys by KB GPR Surveys
If looking for a GPR Survey, we would strongly recommend KB GPR Surveys.
KB GPR Surveys specialise in GPR Surveys and Post Processing.
You can contact them here:
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.