Leica DISTO™ D810 Touch is the first laser distance meter with touch screen and on screen picture measuring or “Measure with Picture” technology. Any user that has tried to measure horizontal distances from a distance or an inaccessible place will know how difficult it is. This Leica Laser Measure solves this in the simplest of ways - picture measuring. It is intuitive and fast and accurate.
The DISTO™ D810 has two cameras built into the laser measuring device - a new high resolution wide angle camera makes project documentation a simple process - simply take a picture as you are measuring and then download it via the USB to your computer. The Bluetooth® Smart data transfer interface supports the latest free Leica DISTO™ Sketch applications available on the Apple IOS platform and the latest Android platform. This DISTO™ D810 linked with this application can ensure accurate measurements are recorded as well as collate the photos, measurements and sketch plan in a project for emailing back to the office.
The Leica DISTO™ D810 can also link to any Windows 8 program and any IOS program. This ensure maximum opportunity to link to CAD, Spreadsheets or even mail systems. To find out more please call the technical team on 08452 572188 fro free help.
The intuitive touch screen display on the D810 touch laser measure is fully customizable to allow the most frequently used icons to be quickly available just like with modern smartphones. The help screens are quick to access and offer informative advice on using all the DISTO™ functions.
Benefits of the Leica DISTO™ D810 Touch
1) Simply Touch It
Large touch screen for easy and intuitive operation. All functions simply and easy accessible. Stable measurements no unintentionally moving.
2) Measuring with a Picture
Easily determine width, height, area or even diameter of an object with one measurement.
3) Documentation Using Pictures
Integrated camera function to take high resolution pictures Easily take screen shots by the press of a button
4) High Precision
Various indirect measurement functions integrated with high precision thanks to the precise tilt sensor.
5) Compass Orientation
The integrated compass allows you precise orientation and supports input of geographical location is supported.
Key Features of the Leica DISTO™ D810
- Pointfinder with 4x zoom and overview camera
- Take pictures and screenshots and download them via USB
- Measure with the picture
- Height Tracking, profile measuring
- Bluetooth® Smart, free App - Leica DISTO™ sketch 2.0
- Li-Ion battery
Leica DISTO D810 - Measure & Document with Pictures
Measuring Widths, Heights & Areas
You measure at right angles to the object. The object appears in the display and then you can mark the required dimension with the arrows. The display then shows the value. In this way you can, for example, measure the width, height and area of an advertising board using only one distance measurement.
Measure to the centre of the object with the device. The object appears in the display, and then you can mark the diameter with the arrows. The display then shows the result. This function is ideal, for example, for determining the diameter of a tree trunk.
Take Pictures with the Overview Camera
Take pictures for record purposes and download them to your computer using the USB interface. The integrated overview camera gives you more image information. With tricky measurements for example, you can photograph and record target points or specific features.
This function is outstandingly suitable for recording information about measurements. You can save all information appearing in the display, i.e. the measurement results and the view of the pointfinder, and then transfer it over the USB interface to a computer. This ensures every measurement is always clearly identified.
Bluetooth Easily Document and Exchange Data Wirelessly
The DISTO D810 is capable of more than just measuring.
Measurement data can be conveniently and accurately transferred using the integrated Bluetooth Smart Technology.
The Leica DISTO Sketch App supports the creation of floor plans or data tables on iPhone or iPad and it is included free.
Dimensions can be entered onto photographs with no effort.
Rain or shine, indoor or outdoor, the Leica DISTO™ D810 is ready to work.
With tough IP65 certified construction, 200m range, digital Pointfinder and ±1mm accuracy (ISO 16331-1).
Providing simple solutions to complex measuring tasks is the promise of Leica Geosystems.
Package includes: -
- Leica DISTO™ D810 Laser Distance Meter
- Manual on CD
- USB charger including 4 plugs
- Lifetime Warranty
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.