With the iCON GPS 70 T, construction professionals can measure and Stake Out points quicker than ever before without the need to keep the pole vertical to level the bubble.
The combination of the latest GNSS technology and inertial measurement unit (IMU) equips the gps 70 T with true tilt compensation.
Free yourself form the boundaries and limitations of working with the pole in vertical positions and increase productivity compares to conventional methods. Collect as-built field data and Stake Out designs faster while increasing accuracy and reducing critical errors.
Tilt – Traceability – Trust
There is no need to hold the pole vertical when taking measurements. Full traceability by storing tilt values with each measurement improves the quality of control of any measured point. The permanent tilt compensation extends your measurement possibilities, improves quality and accuracy of your collected data as well as eliminating critical errors as levelling the bubble is no longer necessary.
Permanent Tilt Compensation
- Resistant to magnetic interferences
- Increased measurement productivity and reduction of human error
Superior and Future-proof GNSS Technology
- 555 channels for more signals, faster acquisition and improved sensitivity
- Intelligent management of multi-frequency, multi-constellation signals
- Intelligent selection to automatically reject reflected or noisy signals
Hardware and Ergonomics
- Compact and lightweight housing
- UHF radio
- Tilt and non-tilt variant
Smartcheck+ and Smarttrack+
- Unique RTK technology provides continuous checks to guarantee correct results
- Initialisation within seconds
- Complete reliability
Robustness for most demanding sites
- IP66/IP68 protection
- Built for extreme temperatures of -40°C to +65°C
- Fulfils toughest standards throughout the complete product lifetime
- Rugged aluminium housing
iCON Field Solution
- Seamless integration into iCON field solution
- Easy-to-use software interface and seamless data flow throughout the workflow
- Exceptional application functionality
Leica ConX cloud-based collaboration tool for real-time 3D data exchange/
|Self-learning GNSS||Leica RTK Plus - Adaptive on-the-fly satellite selection|
|Leica SmartyCheck||Continuous check of RTK Solution 99.99% reliable|
|Signal Tracking||GPS (L1, L2, L2C, L5), Glonass (L1, L2, L33),
BeiDou (B1, B2, B33), Galileo (E1, E5a, E5b, Alt-BOC, E63)
|Number of Channels||555 (more signals, fast acquisition, high sensitivity)|
|Tilt Compensation||Increased measurement productivity and
Immune to magnetic disturbances
|Time for initialisation||Typically, 4s|
|Real-time Kinematic||Single baseline - Hz 8 mm + 1 ppm / V 15 mm + 1 ppm
Network RTK - Hz 8 mm + 0.5 ppm / V 15 mm + 0.5 ppm
|Real-time kinematic tilt compensated1||Topographic points (not for tatic control points) - Additional Hz pole tip uncertainty typically less than 8 mm + 0.4 mm/° tilt down
to 30° tilt
|Post processing||Static (phase) with long observations - Hz 3 mm + 0.1 ppm / V 3.5 mm + 0.4 ppm
Static and rapid static (phase) - Hz 3 mm + 0.5 ppm / V 5 mm + 0.5 ppm
|Code differential||DGPS / RTCM - Typically 25 cm|
|Field controller and software||Leica iCON site/build - Leica CC80 field controller|
|User interface||Buttons and LEDs - On / Off and Function button, 8 status LEDs
Web server -Full status information and configuration options
Storage – Removable SD card, 1 or 8 GB
|Weight||1.20kg / 3.50kg standard RTK rover setup on pole|
|Operating Temp.||-40°C to +65°C|
- System is up and running in no time
- Rapid interchange of control panels between machines, giving you extra flexibility on site
- One Cradle for all iCON excavate and iCON grade panels
- Easy removal of core components for overnight security
- Contact and cable free connection to control/display panels
- Safety shut down feature protects system and data
- Cradle stores machine specific settings such as hydraulic tuning
- Unique patented Snap on/Snap off capability
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or email@example.com
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.