Best-in-class visibility with new green beam technology!
The Leica Lino L2G+ cross line laser projects highly visible lines at right angles to one another.
This new laser uses the latest green laser technology making the lines more visible and clear.Plain and simple, this laser will make it easier for you to see your reference line.
Even with this new technology,you can still get 7 hours out of one set of batteries
Features - Leica Lino L2G+ Laser Level
- Best-in-class laser line visibility
- Projects clear, crisp laser lines
- Horizontal, vertical and cross lines
- 180° horizontal fan angle
- Accuracy ± 1.5mm @ 5m
- Lock function for any inclination
- 7 hours working time with only one set of batteries
- 4 Times Higher Visibility - Green laser beams are up to four times more visible to the human eye. So it is much easier to see, especially in very bright conditions or over distances, both of which are common on job sites.
- Best Laser Line Quality - The Leica Lino L2G+ uses the latest direct emitting green laser technology, which provides less speckle and projects clearer, crisper laser lines. This allows for maximum of accuracy for interior finishing tasks./li>
- Rugged Design - The pendulum based self-levelling feature can be locked, allowing for protection during storage and transport. Also, the Leica Lino L2G+ is dust and splash water protected, making it tough enough for today’s jobsite environment.
- Lock Function - You can manually switch off the self-leveling features using the lock function. The laser line can then be projected at any angle. The lock function also serves as transport protection.
- Low Battery Consumption - Due to the low energy consumption of the Leica Lino L2G+ it is possible to work 7 hours with both laser lines activated. You can work a full day on one set of batteries.
Package includes: -
- Lino L2G+ Laser
- Target Plate for Green Lasers
- Magnetic Multifunction Adapter
- Alkaline Batteries (type AA, 4 × 1.5V)
- Carrying Pouch
- Hard Carry Case
- User Manual
|Function||Lino L2||Lino L2+||Lino P3||Lino P5||Lino L2P5||Lino L360||Lino L2G+|
|Plumbing up and down||✔||✔||✔|
|Setting out right angles||✔||✔|
|Vertical and horizontal aligning||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Aligning at any angle||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Why are green laser beams more visible than red?
The human eye can see green colors more easily than red. In fact, green laser beams are up to 4 times more visible than traditional red lasers. This makes it more beneficial for interior finishing professionals to use green beam lasers over red beams, because they usually use the beam to make reference measurements.
What is the difference between the older green beam technology and the new technology used in the Lieca Lino L2G+?
The Leica Lino L2G+ uses the latest laser technology to project clearer, crisper lines. Furthermore, it requires less battery consumption and is more stable in high and low temperatures. The older technology was unreliable and was prone to technical problems.
What can I do with the target plate?
You can use the target plate to more easily see the laser beam. For example, you can use the target plate if there is no wall on which you can project the laser line or dot. There also is a magnet on the top of the plate that helps it to attach to magnetic surfaces. This feature is particularly useful when installing suspended ceilings. Note: Please use green target plates with the Lino L2G+ and red target plates for red lasers, as the matching color has a strong impact on visibility.
How does the self-leveling work?
The Leica Linos automatically compensate whenever they are set down on uneven surfaces, with a range of +/-4°. If the automatic self-leveling range is exceeded the laser beam blinks on and off, signaling to the user that it is out of the self-leveling range. So basically, if you set the tool down and the beams don’t blink, the reference line is level with an accuracy defined per product in the user manual. This means that costly measuring errors can be prevented.
What can I do with the lock function?
The lock function locks the self-leveling mechanism. This feature is useful when the lines are not to be projected horizontally or vertically, but rather at an angle, as for alignment of handrails on staircases. We also recommend using the lock function during transport to extend the life of your Lino by allowing the pendulum to be better protected against shocks and drops.
How long is the warranty period of my Lino?
Our standard warranty of 2 years can be extended by one additional year if you register your Lino on our website www.disto.com within eight weeks of the purchase date. If the product is not registered, a two year warranty applies.
How do I check the accuracy of my Leica Lino?
In your manual you will find the description of some simple procedures that will enable you to check the accuracy of your instrument. Please do these checks regularly and especially before you start critical measurement tasks.
Can I use rechargeable batteries to power my Leica Lino?
Yes, you can use rechargeable batteries to power your Leica Lino. High-power alkaline batteries will give you longer working times. When using your Leica Lino frequently, rechargeable batteries will be economically and ecologically the better option. For the Lino L2P5 Professional Case and Lino L2G+ Professional Case, heavy duty batteries are included in the case. For the Lino L360 rechargeable batteries are not needed as it has a built-in rechargeable battery pack.
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.