Best-in-class visibility with new green beam technology!
The Leica Lino L2G+ cross line laser projects highly visible lines at right angles to one another.
This new laser uses the latest green laser technology making the lines more visible and clear.Plain and simple, this laser will make it easier for you to see your reference line.
Even with this new technology,you can still get 7 hours out of one set of batteries
Features - Leica Lino L2G+ Laser Level
- Best-in-class laser line visibility
- Projects clear, crisp laser lines
- Horizontal, vertical and cross lines
- 180° horizontal fan angle
- Accuracy ± 1.5mm @ 5m
- Lock function for any inclination
- 7 hours working time with only one set of batteries
- 4 Times Higher Visibility - Green laser beams are up to four times more visible to the human eye. So it is much easier to see, especially in very bright conditions or over distances, both of which are common on job sites.
- Best Laser Line Quality - The Leica Lino L2G+ uses the latest direct emitting green laser technology, which provides less speckle and projects clearer, crisper laser lines. This allows for maximum of accuracy for interior finishing tasks./li>
- Rugged Design - The pendulum based self-levelling feature can be locked, allowing for protection during storage and transport. Also, the Leica Lino L2G+ is dust and splash water protected, making it tough enough for today’s jobsite environment.
- Lock Function - You can manually switch off the self-leveling features using the lock function. The laser line can then be projected at any angle. The lock function also serves as transport protection.
- Low Battery Consumption - Due to the low energy consumption of the Leica Lino L2G+ it is possible to work 7 hours with both laser lines activated. You can work a full day on one set of batteries.
Package includes: -
- Lino L2G+ Laser
- Target Plate for Green Lasers
- Magnetic Multifunction Adapter
- Alkaline Batteries (type AA, 4 × 1.5V)
- Carrying Pouch
- Hard Carry Case
- User Manual
|Function||Lino L2||Lino L2+||Lino P3||Lino P5||Lino L2P5||Lino L360||Lino L2G+|
|Plumbing up and down||✔||✔||✔|
|Setting out right angles||✔||✔|
|Vertical and horizontal aligning||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Aligning at any angle||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Why are green laser beams more visible than red?
The human eye can see green colors more easily than red. In fact, green laser beams are up to 4 times more visible than traditional red lasers. This makes it more beneficial for interior finishing professionals to use green beam lasers over red beams, because they usually use the beam to make reference measurements.
What is the difference between the older green beam technology and the new technology used in the Lieca Lino L2G+?
The Leica Lino L2G+ uses the latest laser technology to project clearer, crisper lines. Furthermore, it requires less battery consumption and is more stable in high and low temperatures. The older technology was unreliable and was prone to technical problems.
What can I do with the target plate?
You can use the target plate to more easily see the laser beam. For example, you can use the target plate if there is no wall on which you can project the laser line or dot. There also is a magnet on the top of the plate that helps it to attach to magnetic surfaces. This feature is particularly useful when installing suspended ceilings. Note: Please use green target plates with the Lino L2G+ and red target plates for red lasers, as the matching color has a strong impact on visibility.
How does the self-leveling work?
The Leica Linos automatically compensate whenever they are set down on uneven surfaces, with a range of +/-4°. If the automatic self-leveling range is exceeded the laser beam blinks on and off, signaling to the user that it is out of the self-leveling range. So basically, if you set the tool down and the beams don’t blink, the reference line is level with an accuracy defined per product in the user manual. This means that costly measuring errors can be prevented.
What can I do with the lock function?
The lock function locks the self-leveling mechanism. This feature is useful when the lines are not to be projected horizontally or vertically, but rather at an angle, as for alignment of handrails on staircases. We also recommend using the lock function during transport to extend the life of your Lino by allowing the pendulum to be better protected against shocks and drops.
How long is the warranty period of my Lino?
Our standard warranty of 2 years can be extended by one additional year if you register your Lino on our website www.disto.com within eight weeks of the purchase date. If the product is not registered, a two year warranty applies.
How do I check the accuracy of my Leica Lino?
In your manual you will find the description of some simple procedures that will enable you to check the accuracy of your instrument. Please do these checks regularly and especially before you start critical measurement tasks.
Can I use rechargeable batteries to power my Leica Lino?
Yes, you can use rechargeable batteries to power your Leica Lino. High-power alkaline batteries will give you longer working times. When using your Leica Lino frequently, rechargeable batteries will be economically and ecologically the better option. For the Lino L2P5 Professional Case and Lino L2G+ Professional Case, heavy duty batteries are included in the case. For the Lino L360 rechargeable batteries are not needed as it has a built-in rechargeable battery pack.