The CS15 is built with a QWERTY keypad for additional ease and functionality.
Built for the field
Designed for extreme environments, you can always rely on your CS10 & CS15. Comfortable in the hand, and easy-to-use for all tasks.
- IP67 and operating temperature -30 to 60° C
- Tactile, fully illuminated, rubber keypad
(numeric on CS10, alphanumeric QWERTY on CS15)
- 2 Megapixel camera
(perfectly placed for taking pictures when in hand or mounted on pole)
- Color, VGA touch screen, illuminated
Flexible communication and data handling
Stay connected with a wide range of communication and data storage options. Your CS10 & CS15 is ready for all challenges.
- Fully integrated wireless Intenna technology (Bluetooth®, WLAN, TPS Radio, 3.5G modem)
- Choice of 2 connector modules
Lemo module: Lemo (USB and serial), USB A host, 7-pin connector, power
RS232 module: RS232, USB A host, USB mini AB OTG, 7-pin connector, power
- Data storage using SD Card, CF Card, USB memory stick
Work how you like
Designed as part of the Leica Viva series, but versatile to work with many instrument and software combinations.
- Ideal for use with all Leica Viva Series Total Stations and GNSS sensors
- Perfectly designed to be used with SmartWorx Viva surveying software
- Powerful ARM core processor for many software applications
Leica Viva CS10 and CS15 Controller Datasheet