The ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector surpasses industry standards in several crucial areas. Its four-year sensor life is 60% longer than the industry average, while its 24-hour run time exceeds the industry average by 71%.
This versatile portable detector is a perfect match for industries ranging from fire fighting to welding, and its digital sensor output makes it less likely to suffer from RF interference. The unit features exclusive MotionAlert™, which lets others know if the user has become immobile, and InstantAlert™, a manual alarm.
- Dependable multigas detector tests for LEL, oxygen, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulfide
- Economical construction saves users more than 50% on calibration gas, replacement sensors and maintenance
- Four-year sensor life means detector lasts 60% longer than the industry average
- Unit uses 50% less calibration gas per minute than the average detectors within the industry
- Two-tox CO/H2S sensor removes practically all cross-channel interference
- Large buttons and high-contrast screen make operation easy in low-light conditions
- Ribbed rubber housing provides secure grip and high durability
- Unit features 95+ db alarm and ultra-bright LEDs
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions user when unit's sensor needs to be changed
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- InstantAlert provides manual alarm to alert others of a dangerous situation
- MSA Altair (4 Gas) Gas Detector
- Instruction manual
This gas detector is also available to hire.
Please visit our Gas Detector Hire page or call us on 0800 633 5131.
View Gas Detector Hire »
Calibration & Repair
This items requires on-going maintenance to ensure its optimum performance.
It comes with a calibration certificate as standard but, after this, please feel free to contact our service team for calibration and repair services.
Please visit our Calibration & Repair page or call us on 0800 633 5131.
View Calibrations & Repair »
Altair - 4X Multi-Gas Detector
Altair - Family Brochure
Altair - Quick Start Guide