Topcon′s RL-H4C auto-leveling laser combines precision, versatility and value in one job site tough package.
Its super-fast self-leveling motors are accurate to +/-10 arch seconds meaning whether you′re checking grade or setting batter boards you′re going to be accurate the first time.
Its high-power 2.4mW diode means you have a 2,600ft. (800m) diameter working radius making it a great reference for machine mounted receivers.
All of these features plus optional dry, rechargeable battery operation makes the RL-H4C more than twice the laser offered by anyone else.
- Simple, intuitive manual slope match capability with automatic cross axis self-leveling
- Fast, automatic self-leveling
- Ruggedized construction with dual handles and IP66 water-resistant housing
- NEW LS-80L Long-Distance laser sensor
- Up to 100 hours of production from dry or rechargeable batteries
- Automatic height of instrument alert (HI alert)
- Optimally focused beam provides long 2,600ft. (800m) operating radius
- Machine control compatible
- 10 arc second accuracy
- Universal rod clamp for LS series sensor
- New ruggedized carrying case that fits standard package plus extra LS sensor and LS-B10 machine mounted laser sensor.
- Extra LS sensor and LS-B10 sold separately.
- Topcon RL-H4C Laser Level
- LS-80L sensor & bracket
- AD15 charger
- Holder 6 bracket
The accessories available with this product are:
This laser level is also available to hire.
Please visit our Laser Level Hire page or call us on 0800 633 5131.
View Laser Level Hire »
Calibration & Repair
This items requires on-going maintenance to ensure its optimum performance.
It comes with a one-year calibration certificate as standard but, after this, please feel free to contact our service team for calibration and repair services.
Please visit our Calibration & Repair page or call us on 0800 633 5131.
View Calibrations & Repair »