ISO 9001:2015 Accreditation
One Point Survey are ISO 9001 Accredited
WHAT IS ISO 9001?
One Point Survey are proud to be ISO 9001:2015 accredited.
ISO 9001 is a Quality Management System standard that is widely known to help an organisation improve its management processes.
This helps when looking to maintain best practices throughout an organisation as well as achieve a consistent performance.
HOW WE ACHIEVED ISO 9001 ACCREDITATION?
One Point Survey Equipment achieved ISO 9001 accreditation by following these steps:
Research ISO 9001 - This stage involved gaining a strong understanding of the requirements set out for ISO 901 accreditation.
Document our Quality Management System - This involved defining our procedures in order to standardise best practice across the organisation. This included:
- Defining customers
- Defining roles & departments
- Documenting activities within each department
- Reviewing the IS0 9001 standard to ensure requirements are met
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
External Audit - After documenting our Quality Management System, we were externally audited by BSI to ensure that we met the requirements of the standard.VIEW OUR ISO 9001 CERTIFICATE
BENEFITS TO OUR CUSTOMERS
BETTER QUALITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
MORE RELIABLE DELIVERY AND SCHEDULING
INCREASED AND CONSISTENT LEVELS OF QUALITY
REDUCED CHANCE OF ERRORS
ENHANCED CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
ONGOING EFFORTS TO IMPROVE QUALITY
Our continued efforts to improve quality in our organisation includes:
- The management of all ISO 9001 related documentation
- The documentation and analysis of all non-conformities
- Regular Management Review Meetings to discuss and implement opportunities for improvement
- Implementing corrective and preventive actions
- On-going support and training for all staff
- Regular internal audits to check that procedures are being followed and identify any opportunities for improvement