Infrared thermometer for locating thermal bridges and condensation moisture.
- Functions: surface temperature ambient temperature relative air humidity dew point temperature
- Temperature measurement in difficult to reach places or in endangered measuring zones
- The integrated hygrometer determines relative air humidity and calculates the dew point temperature.
- Localisation of thermal bridges and places endangered by the formation of condensation water.
- The multi-function display: provides sufficient space for all measured values
- Condensation water indicator as bar graph display
- Min/Max/Avg display: The smallest, largest or average measured value can be displayed, as needed.
- Adjustable emission coefficient (0.10 … 0.99)
- Measurement display in °C or °F, selectable.
- Data-Hold: The most recent measured values are saved temporarily.
- LCD Backlight: Illuminated LCD
- Rubber-cased housing for impact protection