The Topcon Allegro-2 Controller is a Rugged Handheld Controller.
Designed for all-out data collection, the Allegro 2 features a full QWERTY & numeric keyboard, carefully selected for its ergonomic form.
The product includes an Overtime Technology™ battery that powers this sturdy piece of equipment for well over 20 hours on one charge, eliminating the worry of a dying battery.
And let’s not forget the Sun-to-Shade™ high-visibility display, 20% larger than the previous Allegro, and easy to view in both glaring sunlight and shady conditions.
Collect Your Data Faster
From the carefully-selected textured buttons which click with just the right amount of feedback, to the slope of the contours that mimic so perfectly the shape of the human hand, every last detail of the Allegro 2™ was painstakingly honed to provide the ultimate benefit in data collection: speed.
We give you, the Allegro 2, designed for the data-intensive.
The Allegro 2 is perfect for:
- Topography & As-Built
- Full numeric + QWERTY keyboard for rapid data entry
- Backlit, ergonomic design to provide maximum efficiency
- Outstanding battery life runs 20+ hours
- Operates in extreme temperatures from -22 F to 140 F (-30 C to 60 C)
- Transflective technology provides maximum visibility in both bright sunlight and shade