Quick, easy and reliable… Less errors & less fatigue
Unparalleled automated accuracy. Say goodbye to error-prone and laborious manual readings with the Topcon DL-500’s "Wave-and-Read" technology.
The DL-500 range of digital levels from Topcon strips away the main sources of errors (humans!) in leveling by integrating RAB (Random-Bidirectional) staff encoding and "Wave-and-Read" technologies.
- Single-button operation
- Sub-millimetre height accuracy
- Advanced RAB code technology
- Pre-installed measurement programs
- Inverse staff reading
With two models available to satisfy accuracy requirements, the DL-500 range of digital levels have been designed for use in challenging or hostile environments where errors cannot be allowed to happen.
The exclusive RAB coding technology allows for use in low light conditions or bright sunlight, and with intuitive on board logging software, accurate height determination really is as simple as point and measure.
- Construction Survey/Layout
- Layout & Survey
- Accuracy: Standard deviation for 1km double run leveling
- Operating Temperature: -4ºF to 122ºF (-20ºC to 50ºC)
- Operation Time: Approx. 16 hours
- Storage Temperature: -40ºF to 158ºF (-40ºC to 70ºC)
- Weight: 5.3lbs (2.4kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 6.2 x 7.2in (257 x 158 x 182mm)