The TP-L6 pipe laser’s smaller size, long-life battery, and convenient mobile app for Android devices make the new unit one of the most flexible on the market.
Construction site professionals are able to spend less time physically entering manholes to make adjustments, thereby increasing safety.
The mobile app puts the user in control remotely to visually assist with configuring settings and making adjustments.
One fully charged battery can last for the whole week.
Plus the same multi-use battery can power a variety of other Topcon equipment on active job sites.
The TP-L6 is ideal for contractors that lay pipe required to be at specific slopes as well as projects involving trenching, sewers, mining, and tunneling
Standard kit consists of:
- TP-L6 Pipe Laser
- 6 “ target and insert
- Carry case
- 200mm feet x 4
- Construction Survey/Layout
- Grade Management
- 60-hour battery life
- Compact design adds flexibility
- -15% to 40% grade setting range
- Red or Green laser
- Optional plumb beam
- Additional Android mobile app remote control and display
- Bluetooth connection
- Multi-use battery powers a variety of other Topcon job site equipment
Laser Manager Mobile App
Laser Manager, the new Android mobile app, puts many of the most common pipe laser functions directly on the user’s own device, such as:
- Automatic target acquisition
- Move the laser’s beam left, right or center
- Check grade status
- Activating the optional plumb beam
- Set or calculate grade angle
- Change laser mode to steady, flashing or low-power
- Check battery status
- Viewing an electronic bubble level
This new functionality increases the speed of setting up the laser and reduces time workers spend in holes, low light situations and cramped spaces.
Benefits of the TP-L6 paired with Laser Manager
- Mobile app makes seeing and configuring settings easier
- Less time climbing down into holes
- Lower risk of injuries
- One battery can last the whole week
- Same battery can be used in other Topcon equipment