We have created this video to celebrate our recent "Innovation Day" which we organised in partnership with Leica Geosystems.
We are very proud to be Official Leica Distributors and would like to extend our tankhs to Leica Geosystems for supporting us in many ways, including this event.
Our recent "Innovation Day" was held at Exeter Racecourse on the 24th May 2022.
The Innovation Day was a joint effort between One Point Survey and Leica Geosystems with the aim of demonstrating Leica Geosystem's innovative products to One Point Survey's customers.
We invited 100 of our customers to come and try out Leica’s range of innovative products.
Throughout the day, there were a number of product demonstrations including:
- Leica AP20 AutoPole - Leica’s Adam Ball introduced this recently released product which is a unique and productivity-boosting smart solution for Leica’s robotic total stations.
- Laser Scanning - Leica’s Levi Brown took us on a journey through laser scanning with a specific focus on the Leica BLK2GO handheld imaging laser scanner.
- Leica iCON Robotics - Mark Mukiri Smith took us through the features and benefits of Leica iCON Robotics.
- Cable Avoidance - Dean Jackson was on hand to share his wealth of knowledge on Leica’s cable avoidance tools.
- Underground Surveying - Shane Gwilt demonstrated the STREAM UP system which is dedicated to utility mapping extensive areas.
- Machine Control - Mike James and Eurig Price provided a full demonstration of Leica’s machine control solutions.
At the end of the day, we held a raffle with 5 lots of prizes.
Congratulations to all our Prize winners, especially Rob Alderson who took away the top prize of a Leica Rugby 620 Laser Level Kit & Leica 100-year limited edition Swiss watch.
The whole day was a huge success and we hope that our guests went away having learnt something about Leica’s innovative solutions.