To support the digitisation of the heavy construction industry, Leica Geosystems offers a revolutionising software platform for all machine control solutions.
Consolidating all machine applications, Leica MC1 is the one-for-all software solution platform to guide and automate all heavy construction machines.
Comparing the design model to the actual position of the machine’s cutting edge, such as the bucket or blade edge, MC1 machine control software assists the operator to position the machine to achieve the planned design.
MC1 software automatically controls the position of the machine’s cutting edge, increasing efficiency for operators on construction sites.
Leica MC1 is carried by the rugged hardware platform, the Leica MCP80 panel and MDS Series docking station, ensuring an interchangeable panel between machines on a job site.
The new MC1 platform is fully integrated into the heavy construction workflow, supported by the cloud-based Leica ConX productivity platform for more efficient management of heavy construction projects.
Improved Data handling
MC1 software simplifies design data handling and is open to all standard design data types, enabling a flexible dataflow to support common workflows on a job site. All machinery on the construction site, as well as Leica Geosystems’ field solution iCON site, are now running on the same design data structure, meaning that no data conversion is required. Furthermore, a seamless data transfer between machines, field units within the job site and office are guaranteed.
Reduce costs, increase productivity
Consistency in software design throughout all heavy machine control applications reduces our customers’ training efforts and optimises their learning curve.
The same software platform can be used with different sensor configurations, which improves scalability and training. Furthermore, installers benefit from simplified installation and service processes.
Simplified work progress
An intuitive graphical interface with custom-centred design supports our customers in getting their job done faster and more precise.
The software interface is uncluttered and with familiar symbols to help the operator focus on the important steps.
An intelligent licensing system facilitates the add-on of another machine solution, giving users full flexibility in their machine control solutions.
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or email@example.com
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.