"Authorised Service Centre" for Leica Geosystems
We are extremely proud to announce that One Point Survey is now an "Authorised Service Centre" for Leica Geosystems.
This is added to our status as an "Authorised Distributor" which means we can help our customers when purchasing and servicing Leica Geosystems equipment.
View Our "Service Centre Authorisation" Certificate >>
Passing our Audit
To achieve the Service Centre Authorisation, our servicing workshop underwent a strict audit which was performed by Leica Geosystems AG and based on the following principles:
- Technical service staff has successfully passed Leica Geosystems‘ product specific service training
- Leica Geosystems’ product specific work instructions are strictly observed
- Only Leica Geosystems’ original spare parts may be used
- Only Leica Geosystems’ product specific tools, jigs and installations may be used
Having passed the audit, our service centre is now authorised to issue calibration certificates in accordance with Leica Geosystem's highly approved standards.
What Does This Mean For Our Customers?
Our status as an "Authorised Distributor and Service Partner" means we can support our customers with their Leica Geosystems equipment to the very highest standards.
This includes the sale, hire, calibration and repair of Leica Geosystems equipment including Laser Levels, Levels, Total Stations, GPS equipment and more.
Our experienced team attend regular training courses at Leica Geosytems' factory in Switzerland to ensure that they have the necessary skills to carry out servicing work to the standards set by Leica Geosystems.
The main benefits are to our customers are:
- Leica Trained Technicians
- Leica's High Standards Are Met
- Purpose Built Workshop
- Quick Turnaround
- Leica Warranty May Be Retained
- Competitive Prices