One Point Survey have had full membership of Hire Association Europe (HAE) for many years now and we are pleased to announce we have recently renewed our HAE membership.
Hire Association Europe is the industry-leading trade association for the plant and tool hire industry with members across the UK, Europe and the rest of world.
Benefits of HAE Membership
Our membership with HAE allows us to take advantage of many key benefits including: -
- Business support for employment, health and safety, business legislation and much more.
- Legal advice and support
- Access to checklists, guides, forms and letters
- High-quality insurance
- Safety checks
Our association with HAE enables us to provide a more comprehensive hire service to the plant and tool hire industry.
How our customers benefit from our HAE Membership;
- We adhere to the highest standards of customer service and best practice
- We adhere to HAE’s code of conduct
- We are committed to staff training and ongoing developments
- Hiring with One Point Survey provides a green and sustainable alternative to buying
- HAE is a national support network which, if required, provides access to an independent mediator to quickly and effectively solve any unlikely problems
We believe that our HAE membership provides complete reassurance to our customers.
By hiring from One Point Survey our customers’ needs are at the forefront of our considerations and their rights are completely protected.
The benefits of our HAE association are invaluable for our customers.
There are many reasons why customers often prefer to hire equipment rather than buy.
Hiring is a great option if you wish to reduce the up-front costs or will be using the equipment on only one occasion or occasionally.
We offer a comprehensive range of the most up-to-date survey and safety equipment from some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Our experienced team are on hand to offer advice, support, guidance and training wherever required. Hiring equipment also prevents from expensive downtime if equipment is damaged or fails as we provide a door-to-door delivery service within 24 hours if our hire equipment fails due to no fault of your own.
Call our team to discuss your hire requirements.