The new Leica LS digital levels range replace the popular Leica DNA03 and DNA10 digital levels.
Automated functions and industry-leading 0.2mm and 0.3mm accuracy to standard Invar staffs deliver unmatched reliability.
Precision begins by using the electronic level bubble to set up instruments.
After one button press, automatic tilt checks are made prior to each measurement.
Integrated autofocus not only finds your target faster, it increases measurement accuracy by maximising contrast of the staff.
Engineered and manufactured by the industry leader of digital levels, the new Leica LS Digital Levels offer experienced measuring professionals automated comfort and reliable accuracy while measuring any demanding levelling project for roads, railways, bridges or in authoritative first order levelling networks.
For trusted surveyors and measuring professionals, getting a full day's worth of highly precise levelling measurements is not only stressful but an unusually complex and redundant job.
The Leica LS10 and LS15 digital levels give a welcome chance to alleviate demanding levelling tasks. Automated functions and industry-leading 0.2mm amd 0.3mm accuracy allow users to easily demonstrate their measuring skills while effectively completing any project. Just point at your target and with one button press, all steps of levelling will be completed with automated ease.
From autofocus to touchscreen displays with clean layouts, the entire measurement process is made more efficient with LS10 and LS15 digital levels. Common levelling errors, like misreading the staff or transcription mistakes, are worries of the past. Providing the most reliable results from immediately understandable line flows with image-supported colour visuals, these levelling solutions make the professional's daily tasks a more enjoyable experience.
The Leica LS levels offer:
- Highest accuracy
- Efficiency of work
- Field experience
- Digital camera aiming
- Autofocus efficiency
- Quick setup
- Easy data transfer
- Use standard invar staff
Users profit from Leica Geosystems’ experience as inventors and industry leaders of digital levels. Honing the digital level into an art form, these solutions collect results faster with the highest accuracy available.
Package includes: -
- Leica LS10 Digital Level
- Standard Levelling Applications
- USB Memory Stick
- Rain Cover
- Carry Case
- Quick Guide
- Calibration Certificate - 1 Year
All accessories also available including: -
- GEB331 Battery
- GKL311 Battery Charger
- GEB371 External Battery
- GEV223 Cable - USB to PC
- GST20 Wooden Tripod
- GTL4M Telescopic Staff 4m Fibreglass
|Digital Level Model||LS10||LS15|
|Magnetically Damped Compensator||✔||✔|
|32x Magnification Telescope||✔||✔|
|Overview Camera for Aiming and Documentation||-||✔|
|MapView / Coordinates for Office Export||
|Inview Mechanical Bubble||✔||✔|
|Electronic Bubble / Tilt Check||-||✔|
|Communication (USB Host, USB Device)||✔||✔|
|RS232/USB Lemo Connector Interface||-||✔|
|Internal Flash Memory for 30,000 Measurements||✔||✔|
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.