Using the Leica iXE CoPilot, the excavator operator only needs to concentrate on controlling the digging movement (boom, stick and bucket) while the tilt and rotation function of the tilt rotator is adjusted automatically based on the reference model surface under the bucket.
The operator maintains control of the bucket rotation allowing him to manage material in the bucket properly but eliminating the constant manual adjustment of the slope of the bucket.
Enabling the CoPilot by imply pressing a button simplifies the use of tilt rotators regardless of training level reducing operator fatigue.
- Use the tilt rotator attachment in any position while the iXE CoPilot automatically positions the bucket to the desired grade, and get even more productivity out of your grade control system
- Reduce the complexity of operating multiple moving parts on an excavator
- Use your tilt rotator equipped excavator to accomplish all tasks on site, from bulk earthworks to finish work
- Use the tilt rotator attachments on excavators without the need for special training or long learning curves
- Increase focus on the area you are digging in, making it a safer working environment