1 day course
The course is designed for site managers, foremen, supervisors and trainees who are required to set out for construction and civil engineering work. It is aimed at staff with little or no theodolite experience, or as a refresher for those who have not used the equipment for sometime.
On completion of the course delegates should be able to: -
- Set up and use modern electronic theodolites.
- Complete collimation checks on the instrument in the field.
- Extract information from drawings and relate it to the setting out required in the field.
- Be able to calculate bearings and distances from coordinates for setting out.
- Set out the initial control for building work using a theodolite and tape.
- Use tapes for setting out and correcting for slope.
- Read and record angles, and distances for checking dimensions of setting out.
- Use a theodolite for horizontal and vertical alignment.
PLEASE CALL 0800 633 5131 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org TO DISCUSS YOUR INDIVIDUAL TRAINING COURSE.