OPTC/6 EDM Stage 2
Data logging & data processing - 1 Day Course
The course is designed to follow on from EDM Stage 1, but is also a standalone course. It is intended for engineers and those involved in using total stations/EDM’s to survey and set out for construction and building work. The course is suitable for staff with Total Station/EDM experience but little or no data logging or computerized surveying experience.
On completion of the course delegates should be able to:-
- Extract coordinate data from digital drawings.
- Import digital data into total stations.
- Automatically compute setting out data in the field.
- Observe, code and record survey data in the field.
- Produce simple survey plots.
- Undertake Resection/Free Station.
- Complete and record as-built surveys to support quality control procedures.
- Produce simple volume calculations from survey data.
- Understand potential sources of error when using Total Stations/EDM’s.
- Interface recorded data with external software programs.
PLEASE CALL 0800 633 5131 OR EMAIL email@example.com TO DISCUSS YOUR INDIVIDUAL TRAINING COURSE.