5 Day Course
The course is designed for engineering staff, who may have graduated from university with some instrument knowledge but little practical experience. It is also relevant to site based consultants and other specialist engineers who require basic survey and setting out knowledge and skills.
On completion of the course delegates should be able to:-
- Understand the concepts of surveying, maps, plan, errors and quality assurance.
- Basics of measurement.
- Understand the nature of errors and their effects on surveying and setting out.
- Use a level, record and check results and relate information to drawings.
- Set up and use a theodolite for simple surveys and setting out.
- Set up and use total station/EDM equipment.
- Understand site survey procedures and planning workflow.
- Understand site control and site grids.
- Set out groundwork’s by coordinates from control points.
- Set out profiles and sight rails for groundwork’s.
- Calculate and set out drainage runs.
- Set out circular curves.
- Calculate areas and volumes by different methods.
- Record information using quality assured systems.
PLEASE CALL 0800 633 5131 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org TO DISCUSS YOUR INDIVIDUAL TRAINING COURSE.