Lecia Rugby Laser Levels
Leica Rugby lasers are the toughest rotating lasers suitable for all construction applications. They are an integrated part of the Leica Geo-systems intelligent construction portfolio, providing a comprehensive solution for our customers.
Offering two ranges, Leica Rugby 600 & Leica Rugby 800, how do you decide which is the best range to choose from for you? In this guide, we will compare the features to help you make that decision.
Leica Rugby 600 Range
- Simplicity & Reliability
- Interior & Exterior Use
- Remote Control Availability
- Horizontal Laser Plane/Beam
- Data Communication with External appliances
This is only the tip of the Ice berg as the Leica Rugby 600 range offers so much more!
- Varied range means you have a wide choice for multiple purposes
- Cheaper than 800 range lasers
- Smaller operating range
- No smart technology
Leica Rugby 800 Range
With 6 Lasers to choose from, the Leica Rugby 800 Range is a versatile tool that can significantly enhance your application process. Many features include:
- Smart targeting & smart lock functions on some lasers, allowing you to automatically measure slopes in single or dual axis.
- Laser beam detection using a laser detector.
- Solar Panel on 830 Laser level, power and charge anywhere, anytime!
The Rugby 870 and 880 are the only grade lasers in the market that guarantee continuous high laser accuracy, even under harsh site conditions. Carry out slope works efficiently with the intuitive interface and large display.
- High operating range
- Smart Targeting & Smart Lock in some lasers
- Higher environmental standard
- More expensive compared to 600 range
If you have any queries feel free to contact us.
One of our experienced team will be happy to help
Phone: 0800 633 5131