One Point are proud to announce that we have passed our ISO 9001 audit this year with flying colours.
An external auditor visited both our Verwood and and Exeter branches to ensure all documented processes were being followed. They determined that our system of quality management met the high standards specified by ISO 9001.
This means we have maintained the latest our certification in the latest version of ISO 9001's Quality Management System.
As the world's largest developer of voluntary International Standard, ISO's standards show the best practice for all types of business, including those in the construction industry.
It helps us to continually monitor and manage quality across all areas of our business, improving our customers experience and generally acting more sustainably.
Maintaining our ISO 9001 certification shows how we strive to continue to improve our business operations.
There are many key benefits to having ISO 9001 for both us as an organisation and certainly for you as our customer.
These benefits include:
For us -
- Helping the senior management team by providing an efficient, consistent and easy to follow management process
- Making both individual and department responsibilities manageable and scalable
- ISO 9001 accreditation is mandatory for contracts with some public sectors
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Highlights deficiencies and ways in which to address them
- Prevents and reduces waste and costs
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement
For you -
- Continuous improvements in the quality of our services quality and service
- On-time delivery
- Positive attitudes and procedures in problem solving and always striving for the best service we can provide
- A reduction in the returns of products and complaints – a clear indicator of improved service
- Independent audits demonstrate commitment to quality and our confidence in being able to provide the very best every time
- Improved communication with our customers
Thanks to All the One Point Survey Team
It is a credit to our Managing Director, Darren Lawrence, Quality Advisor, Marc Osborne and all the One Point Survey team who have all worked tirelessly and adapted to the quickly changing circumstances to maintain One Point Survey’s ongoing professionalism and quality in the construction sector.
If you would like to find out more about our procedures and processes, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 633 5131.