We are pleased to announce that we have added 3 brand-new Leica 3D Machine Control systems to our ever-growing hire fleet.
Installed and running in sunny Devon, this is a great addition to our company in this rapidly growing market.
Leica offers products and systems for surveying and geographical measurement and is a leader in this field, offering world-class equipment that can always be relied on for its quality and professionalism.
This high-quality Leica Machine Control is the first of three to be added to our hire fleet. With all-in-one machine control, the Leica Geosystem 3D machine control brings an intelligent hardware and software combination to the construction industry that is intuitive and user-friendly.
High-quality equipment like this will save time and money on site by increasing productivity and reducing the risk of errors.
The Benefits of Hiring with One Point Survey
There are so many reasons for you to choose One Point Survey for your hire equipment -
- Latest Technology- Access the very latest technology without having to worry about the risk of rapid depreciation and easily upgrade when necessary.
- Our Training Scheme- We offer training, so you can hire equipment safe in the knowledge that you can come to us for training.
- Try Before You Buy – Our team of professionals offer advice and guidance in choosing the best equipment for your requirements and our extensive hire fleet means you really can try before you buy.
- Storage – Why would you store infrequently used equipment when you don’t have to? Storage is expensive with many additional implications such as safety, insurance and maintenance.
- Maintenance – Owning equipment comes with responsibilities, not least its maintenance, repair, calibration and general upkeep. This is timely and costly and avoidable.
- Meet Peak Demands – The construction industry has peaks and troughs. Avoid downtime by having quick access to equipment as soon as you need it. We offer long-term and short-term hire.
- Competitive Rates – We are competitively priced in the hire of survey and safety equipment.
- Door-to-Door Delivery – We have branches spanning the South of England, so we can often offer door to door delivery and collection. By adding such high-quality equipment to our hire fleet in our Exeter branch we are expanding this service.
If you wish to discuss your hire requirements or need any advice on the best equipment to use., don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to help.
- Email – email@example.com
- Call – 0800 6335131