We are proud to announce that we have, once again, passed our ISO 9001 audit in both our Head Quarters in Verwood and our branch in Exeter.
We, therefore, maintain our certification in the latest version of ISO 9001’s Quality Management System.
This year’s audit has been somewhat different to other years due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic on businesses.
We are currently running on fewer staff and, of course, the audit had to be done remotely.
Thanks to both our One Point staff and our ISO auditor, we quickly got to grips with this new approach and passed with flying colours!
Our Commitment to Continued Improvement
One Point Survey has always been committed to continued improvements and we are pleased that this has, again, been recognised and rewarded in our latest ISO 9001 audit.
ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system.
We use the ISO 9001 standard to demonstrate our ability to consistently provide our survey and safety equipment and our many services, always meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
There are many key benefits to having ISO 9001 for both us as an organisation and certainly for you as our customer.
These benefits include:
For us -
- Helping the senior management team by providing an efficient, consistent and easy to follow management process
- Making both individual and department responsibilities manageable and scalable
- ISO 9001 accreditation is mandatory for contracts with some public sectors
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Highlights deficiencies and ways in which to address them
- Prevents and reduces waste and costs
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement
For you -
- Continuous improvements in the quality of our services quality and service
- On-time delivery
- Positive attitudes and procedures in problem solving and always striving for the best service we can provide
- A reduction in the returns of products and complaints – a clear indicator of improved service
- Independent audits demonstrate commitment to quality and our confidence in being able to provide the very best every time
- Improved communication with our customers
Thanks to All the One Point Survey Team
It is a credit to our Managing Director, Darren Lawrence, Quality Advisor, Marc Osborne and all the One Point Survey team who have all worked tirelessly and adapted to the quickly changing circumstances to maintain One Point Survey’s ongoing professionalism and quality in the construction sector.
If you would like to find out more about our procedures and processes, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 633 5131.