2 day course
The course is designed for site managers, foremen, supervisors and trainees who are required to level points and set out defined heights for construction and civil engineering work.
Little or no previous experience is required, but some basic understanding of the need to use levels and transfer height information is desirable.
On completion of the course delegates should be able to:-
- Set up and use automatic levels and laser levels.
- Read the level staff, book and reduce levels.
- Understand sources of error in leveling.
- Check the level for collimation error.
- Establish a working temporary benchmark on site.
- Observe record and calculate the level of existing features.
- Set out given level values, including soffits.
- Calculation of drainage runs.
- Set out profiles and calculate traveller lengths.
PLEASE CALL 0800 633 5131 OR EMAIL email@example.com TO DISCUSS YOUR INDIVIDUAL TRAINING COURSE.