The Drager DCF10 Hood Type 10min Escape Set is a constant flow, emergency escape, breathing apparatus set allowing safe, effective and uncomplicated escape from hazardous environments with the minimum of user training.
The Saver CF10 has been especially designed to be as easy to don as possible, regardless of face shape or size and is suitable for wearers with glasses or facial hair.
Approvals: CE marked, approved to EN 1146
- Unit is automatically activated on opening the bag is opened and can be simply re-set in the event of false alarm
- Low cost of ownership – no mandatory service for 10 years
- Uses a simple fail-safe reducer to give a consistent air flow rate at all cylinder pressures
- A combined diffuser and exhalation valve give an excellent air supply and a streamlined hood profile
- The air hood neck seal is ozone resistant ensuring seal integrity whenever the unit is used, however infrequent this may be
- The instantly recognizable orange bag and photo luminescent panels allow the unit to be seen at very low ambient light and visibility levels
- A transparent viewing panel on the side of the bag allows quick and simple cylinder contents checks
- Cylinder can be re-charged using standard charging connectors
This escape kit is also available to hire.
Please visit our Escape Kit Hire page or call us on 0800 633 5131.
View Escape Kit Hire »
Calibration & Repair
This items requires on-going maintenance to ensure its optimum performance.
It comes with a calibration certificate as standard but, after this, please feel free to contact our service team for calibration and repair services.
Please visit our Calibration & Repair page or call us on 0800 633 5131.
View Calibrations & Repair »