NOTE: This cable detector is no longer available to buy.
We recommend that you view the new Leica ULTRA and Leica DD Cable Detectors.
As with all our cable locators the EZiCAT i600 xf is robust and easy to use. Packed full of intelligent, beneficial features plus extra lower frequencies make tracing buried utilities over long distances easy and efficient.
The intelligent EZiCAT i600 xf cable locator has fully integrated data logging capability, providing you with information on how and when the locator has been used. This information can then be transferred via Bluetooth® to LOGiCAT software, making downloading and analysing the data quick and easy. This data is useful to help identify training needs of users and for traceability of locating following a near miss, utility strike or similar incident.
The Network Rail approved cable locator is suitable for a wide range of applications and can be used with the EZiTEX xf-Series signal transmitters and EZiSYSTEM accessories for increased accuracy and applications.
Package includes: -
- EZiCAT™ i600 xf Cable Locators
- Six AA (LR6) Batteries
- Quickstart Reference Guide
- Safety Concepts Manual
- CD-ROM containing User Manual & Certificate of Conformity
|Features||EZiCAT i500 xf||EZiCAT i550 xf||EZiCAT i600 xf||EZiCAT i650 xf||EZiCAT i750 xf|
|High Contrast LCD Display||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic Sensitivity Adjustment||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|4 Operating Modes - including Auto Mode||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Hazard Zone - Shallow Service Warning||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|In-built User Activated Self Test||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Peak Assist Function||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Signal Strength Indicator||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Service Depth Indication||✓||✓||✓|
|Current Level Indication||✓||✓||✓|
|Selectable Bluetooth Option||✓||✓||✓|
EZiCAT i600 xf Intelligent Features
All EZiCAT xf-Series locators always start in the last mode used and have with two lower frequencies (512Hz and 640Hz), making them ideal for tracing buried utilities over long distances.
The EZiCAT i600 xf has data logging capability, which helps you to see when and how the locator has been used. This is very useful to help identify training needs of users and for traceability of locating following a near miss, utility strike or similar incident.
As with all EZiCAT locators the EZiCAT i600 xf has all the well-known features you need to locate buried utilities effectively along with the unique 'Automatic Pinpointing' feature which makes locating buried utilities easy and simple. You don't need to manually adjust the sensitivity of the locator because the locator does this for you automatically. Ensuring that you are using the optimum sensitivity for the environment you are locating in. To access and analyse the data collected by the locator you will also need the LOGiCAT software or you will need to integrate te EZICAT i600 xf with mobile mapping technology to log the survey data.
TThe EZiCAT i600 xf is can be used before any excavation work to avoid striking a buried utility but is ideal for tracing buried cables and pipes over long distances.
This locator will increase your on-site safety, save you time, with the unique 'Automatic Pinpointing' feature, and save you money by reducing cable strikes.
You can use the locator to detect a number of different cables or pipes:
- Electricity cables
- Data / telecomms cables
- Conductive pipes (including; steel, cast iron etc.)
- Non-conductive pipes or cables (including; clay, concrete etc.) when used in conjunction with Cable Detection's accessories and/or EZiTEX xf-Series signal transmitter to detect them.
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or email@example.com
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.