Cross-line and 5-point laser with hand receiver mode and magnetic wall bracket.
Package includes: -
- Laser Liner AutoCross-Laser 2 XPG
- Hard carry case
- Magnetic wall bracket
- Green laser technology
- Extremely bright green laser cross at front in the DLD design achieves high-quality lines as well as a clean and clear and therefore easily visible line image.
- The 5 laser points are placed each in 90° on the horizontal and vertical level of the laser lines. On the edges of the laser lines there are formed 3 intercept points out of laser line and point.
- The plum and ceiling points allow markings to be easily transferred from the floor to the ceiling.
- The magnetic wall bracket allows the unit to be used as a stand-alone device or in combination with other devices – on walls and attached to magnetic objects
- Ideal for mounting on drywall construction profiles
- Automatic Level: automatic alignment by virtue of a magnetic pendulum system.
- Tilt mode is an additional feature that permits gradients to be laid out.
- Individually switchable laser lines
- Out-Of-Level: Is indicated by optical and acoustic signals when the unit is outside its self-levelling range.
- GRX-Ready: in combination with the optional laser receiver, the integrated hand-held receiver mode permits detection of laser lines at long distances and under unfavourable light conditions.
- Transport lock: a pendulum lock protects unit during transport.
This laser level is also available to hire.
Please visit our Laser Level Hire page or call us on 0800 633 5131.
View Laser Level Hire »
Calibration & Repair
This items requires on-going maintenance to ensure its optimum performance.
It comes with a one-year calibration certificate as standard but, after this, please feel free to contact our service team for calibration and repair services.
Please visit our Calibration & Repair page or call us on 0800 633 5131.
View Calibrations & Repair »
Laser Liner Autocross Laser 2 XPG Brochure