The LaserLiner ThermoSpot Laser is a non-contact infrared temperature measurement with a laser for focusing.
This temperature measurement method is ideal for sensitive surfaces as well as for hazardous applications such as moving machine parts or live electrical installations.
Features - LaserLiner ThermoSpot Laser
- Functions: Surface temperature
- Non-contact temperature measurement: This temperature measurement method is ideal for sensitive surfaces as well as for hazardous applications such as moving machine parts or live electrical installations.
- Focussing with a laser: Highlighting the point to be measured and allowing you to focus very precisely.
- Max. function: The highest measured value is indicated on the display whilst the measurement is being taken.
- Data hold function: The most recent measured value is saved temporarily.
- Large temperature measurement range: From -38 °C to 365 °C
- Measured value display can be switched from °C to °F.
|MEASUREMENT RANGE||-20 °C to 315 °C|
|ACCURACY||± 1,5 °C (-10 °C to 60 °C) ± 2 °C (< -10 °C and > 60 °C) or ± 2 % whichever value is greater|
|OPTIC 8:1||(8 m distance : 1 m measured spot)|
|LASER WAVELENGTH||650 nm|
|LASER CLASS||2M, < 5 mW|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0° – 40°C|
|POWER SUPPLY||9 V E block|
|DIMENSIONS (B X H X D)||108 x 161 x 38 mm|