The LaserLiner ThermoSpot One is a non-contact infrared temperature instrument with integrated laser
This temperature measurement method is ideal for sensitive surfaces as well as for hazardous applications such as moving machine parts or live electrical installations.
Features - LaserLiner ThermoSpot One
- Functions: Surface temperature
- Non-contact temperature measurement: This temperature measurement method is ideal for sensitive surfaces as well as for hazardous applications such as moving machine parts or live electrical installations.
- Focussing with a laser: Highlighting the point to be measured and allowing you to focus very precisely.
- Max. function: The highest measured value is indicated on the display whilst the measurement is being taken.
- Data hold function: The most recent measured value is saved temporarily.
- Large temperature measurement range: From -38 °C to 365 °C
- Measured value display can be switched from °C to °F.
|MEASUREMENT RANGE||-38 °C … 365 °C (-36,4 °F … 689 °F)|
|ACCURACY||± 2,5 °C + 0,05 °C / degree (-38 °C … 0 °C) ± 2,5 °C (0 °C … 365 °C) or ± 2,5 % whichever value is greater|
|OPTIC 12:1||(12 m distance : 1 m measured spot)|
|LASER WAVELENGTH||650 nm|
|LASER CLASS 2,||< 1 mW|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0 °C … 50 °C|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||-10 °C … 60 °C|
|RELATIVE HUMIDITY||20% rH … 80% rH, no condensation|
|POWER SUPPLY||2 x 1.5V alkaline batteries (type AAA)|
|DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)||40 x 155.5 x 113 mm|
|WEIGHT (incl. batteries)||173g|