The LaserLiner ThermoSpot Plus is a non-contact infrared temperature instrument with integrated laser.
This temperature measurement method is ideal for sensitive surfaces as well as for hazardous applications such as moving machine parts or live electrical installations.
Features - LaserLiner ThermoSpot Plus
- Functions:Surface temperature
- Non-contact temperature measurement: This temperature measurement method is ideal for sensitive surfaces as well as for hazardous applications such as moving machine parts or live electrical installations.
- The 8-point laser circle pinpoints the measuring zone exactly
- Max. function: The highest measured value is indicated on the display whilst the measurement is being taken.
- Adjustable emission coefficient (0,01 – 1,00)
- Data hold function: The most recent measured value is saved temporarily.
- Large temperature measurement range:From -38°C to 600°C
- LCD backlight: Illuminated LCD
- Housing with rubber casing to protect against impact
- Battery low display
|INFRARED MEASURING RANGE||-38°C…600 °C (-36,4°F…1.112°F)|
|ACCURACY||± 2 °C + 0,05 °C / degree (-38 °C…0 °C) ± 2 °C (0 °C…600 °C) or ± 2% whichever value is greater|
|OPTIC 12:1||(12 m distance : 1 m measured spot)|
|EMISSION COEFFICIENT||0,01 - 1,00; adjustable|
|LASER WAVELENGTH||650 nm|
|LASER CLASS 2||< 1 mW|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0 °C…50 °C|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||-10 °C…60 °C|
|RELATIVE HUMIDITY||20%rH … 80%rH, no condensation|
|POWER SUPPLY||2 x 1,5 V alkaline batteries (type AAA)|
|DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)||45 x 157 x 118 mm|
|WEIGHT (incl. batteries)||210 g|
LaserLiner ThermaSpot Plus - Data Sheet