Sturdy thermal camera for professional applications in construction and the electrical industry.
Package includes: -
- ThermoXplorer Pro
- 2 x Li-ion battery packs
- Hard case
- USB cable
- Video cables
- 2GB micro-SD
Features - LaserLiner ThermoXplorer Pro
- Large, high-resolution 3.5″ colour display for analysis
- 160 x 120 pixel infrared sensor enables detailed and varied image analysis
- Large measuring range from -20°C to 350°C
- Analysis in infrared and digital image
- 11 standard colour palettes with high contrast options for better visualisation
- Measured value correction for ambient and offset temperature, relative humidity, measuring distance
- Extended real-time analysis:
- 4 measuring points, 2 measuring lines (horizontal/vertical), 3 measuring areas (with min/max/avg calculation)
- Automatic hot/cold point marking and isothermal function for dynamic, visual alarm display
- Image recordings for documentation with additional voice recording via an integrated microphone
- Simple and easy to operate thanks to large, easy-to-access menu buttons
|IR SENSOR||160 x 120 pixel resolution, uncooled microbolometer, 8-14 μm|
|IR OPTICS||Germanium interchangeable lens, 25° x 19° FOV, 2.73 mrad IFOV, manual focus 0.4 m min.|
|THERMAL SENSITIVITY||100 mK NETD, 0.1°C|
|ACCURACY||± 2°C or ± 2% of measured value|
|MEASUREMENT RANGE||-20 °C ... 350 °C|
|DISPLAY||3.5" colour TFT|
|IMAGE MODES||Infrared, digital|
|IMAGE FUNCTION||1-2x digital zoom|
|DIGITAL CAMERA||Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels|
|IMAGE FORMAT||JPEG format, max. 640 x 480 pixels|
|MEMORY FUNCTION||Micro-SD card up to 16 GB|
|TARGET LASER||Laser classe 2 < 1 mW|
|PORTS||USB, micro-SD, video|
|PROTECTION CLASS||IP54, drop test 2 m, impact 25g (IEC60068-2-29), vibration 2g (IEC60068-2-6)|
|POWER SUPPLY / CHARGING TIME / OPERATING TIME||Li-Ion pack battery 7,4V / 2,0Ah / approx. 7 hours / approx. 3 hours per battery|
|DIMENSIONS||298 mm x 104 mm x 149 mm|
|WEIGHT (incl. battery pack)||1,1 kg|
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.