A classic manual total station for standard measuring tasks, enabling you to carry out survey and layout tasks easily and efficiently.
The new Leica FlexLine series is based on a proven concept, revolutionising the world of measurement and survey for nearly 200 years. Unlike any other total station in the market, Leica Geosystems manual total stations focus on providing the highest quality, the lowest total cost of ownership and the longest durability in the industry, enabling users to work with purpose-driven solutions for the performance results.
The TS03 is equipped with the Leica FlexField software, an intuitive, easy-to-use and familiar software. Guided workflows and easy to understand graphics and icons ensure a low learning curve when working in the field. The software makes the interpretation of measurement values or text no longer necessary and guarantees a faster and simple operation when you need it. With its pinpoint distance measurement system, you will be able to measure to both prisms and any surfaces.
Measure more points per day due to faster measurement and stakeout procedures (endless drives, trigger key, drives on both sides, pinpoint EDM and more), supported by our easy-to-use and familiar FlexField software. Speed up your learning curve onsite, take advantage of the great ergonomics and reliable measurements. Reduce errors and rework.
Use it trouble-free
Increase productivity and minimise downtime by relying on instruments that simple work and come with a global service and support network.
Choose products that are built to last
Even after years of use under harsh conditions (like mud, dust, blowing rain, extreme heat and cold), FlexLine still operates with the same high level of accuracy and reliability.
Control your investment
Instrument quality has been our standard for almost 200 years, which is why you can count on a lower investment over the entire instrument lifetime and do not have to worry about unexpected costs.
Leica FlexLine Series: The New Generation Of Manual Total Stations
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.