The Leica iCON GPS 60 GNSS Smart Antenna, working in combination with the Leica iCONstruct field solution, it is the perfect tool for any positioning tasks on any construction site. Featuring superior GNSS technology and integrated communication options, it enables you to carry out reliable positioning tasks on site much faster than before.
iCON GPS 60 Smart Antenna delivers unmatched precision and performance in a rugged, compact unit that is designed to stand up to the harsh conditions typically found on construction sites.
An integrated display shows you full status information of the system simplifying operation and configuration. With its exceptional network capability, iCON GPS 60 allows you to work with SmartNet and other RTK networks for high-accuracy GPS positioning.
Maximum Accuracy and Reliability
Superior GNSS technology provides maximum, accuracy and reliability, featuring:
Flexibility on Site
With the iCON GPS 60, you also benefit from using it as a flexible entry level GNSS Smart Antenna for Machine Control Applications, it can be mounted inside a construction machine and used off machine applications. Integrated radio, modem and Bluetooth provide flexible communication options for corrections tailored to all sites and regions – simply swap equipment between base and rover as required.
With the iCON GPS 60 you benefit from:
- Integrated high-speed 4G modem provides excellent network performance
- No controller required for base station set-up, meaning you need less hardware
- Stream corrections over the internet using NTRIP technology enables all construction rovers and machines to connect an iCON GPS 60 base station without radio, removing radio coverage limitations and reducing the initial hardware investment
- Unique flexible software licensing and feature upgrade concept – you invest in what you need
|Number of Channels||120 Channels|
|Max. Simultaneous Tracked Satellites||Up to 60 satellites simultaneously on two frequencies|
|Satellite Signals tracked||GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou|
|Dimensions||197 x 197 x 130mm|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Buttons||On/Off – 6 Function buttons|
|Display||High resolution 1.8” grey scale|
|LED Status Indicator||1 x LED for detailed power status|
- System is up and running in no time
- Rapid interchange of control panels between machines, giving you extra flexibility on site
- One Cradle for all iCON excavate and iCON grade panels
- Easy removal of core components for overnight security
- Contact and cable free connection to control/display panels
- Safety shut down feature protects system and data
- Cradle stores machine specific settings such as hydraulic tuning
- Unique patented Snap on/Snap off capability
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.