The Leica iCON GPS 60 GNSS Smart Antenna, working in combination with the Leica iCONstruct field solution, it is the perfect tool for any positioning tasks on any construction site. Featuring superior GNSS technology and integrated communication options, it enables you to carry out reliable positioning tasks on site much faster than before.
iCON GPS 60 Smart Antenna delivers unmatched precision and performance in a rugged, compact unit that is designed to stand up to the harsh conditions typically found on construction sites.
An integrated display shows you full status information of the system simplifying operation and configuration. With its exceptional network capability, iCON GPS 60 allows you to work with SmartNet and other RTK networks for high-accuracy GPS positioning.
Maximum Accuracy and Reliability
Superior GNSS technology provides maximum, accuracy and reliability, featuring:
Flexibility on Site
With the iCON GPS 60, you also benefit from using it as a flexible entry level GNSS Smart Antenna for Machine Control Applications, it can be mounted inside a construction machine and used off machine applications. Integrated radio, modem and Bluetooth provide flexible communication options for corrections tailored to all sites and regions – simply swap equipment between base and rover as required.
With the iCON GPS 60 you benefit from:
- Integrated high-speed 4G modem provides excellent network performance
- No controller required for base station set-up, meaning you need less hardware
- Stream corrections over the internet using NTRIP technology enables all construction rovers and machines to connect an iCON GPS 60 base station without radio, removing radio coverage limitations and reducing the initial hardware investment
- Unique flexible software licensing and feature upgrade concept – you invest in what you need
|Number of Channels||120 Channels|
|Max. Simultaneous Tracked Satellites||Up to 60 satellites simultaneously on two frequencies|
|Satellite Signals tracked||GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou|
|Dimensions||197 x 197 x 130mm|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Buttons||On/Off – 6 Function buttons|
|Display||High resolution 1.8” grey scale|
|LED Status Indicator||1 x LED for detailed power status|
- System is up and running in no time
- Rapid interchange of control panels between machines, giving you extra flexibility on site
- One Cradle for all iCON excavate and iCON grade panels
- Easy removal of core components for overnight security
- Contact and cable free connection to control/display panels
- Safety shut down feature protects system and data
- Cradle stores machine specific settings such as hydraulic tuning
- Unique patented Snap on/Snap off capability