The Leica iCON iCR70 facilitates the move from traditional analogue measurement methods to modern digital layout techniques. Which are a necessity within modern BIM processes and achieves high productivity and accuracies demanded by the building construction industry.
The iCR70 can be used by the existing construction workforce with minimal training and does not disrupt existing construction processes.
- Layout lines for footings or chalk line for formwork on foundations
- Layout points on binding layer such as pipe insert of cut-outs before pouring concrete
- MEP layout of hanger locations for HVAC and duct work, inserts and slits for sheet metal work
- Fully automatic layout routines of points on floor or ceiling lines for pipe wall penetrations
Prepare and execute construction tasks faster, simpler and more accurately. This robot, tailored to your construction needs, is designed for one-person operation, giving you approximately an eighty per cent increase of productivity over other conventional layout practices. The iCON iCR70 is your best partner for construction layout, helping you to simplify your work on site, be on time and under budget. With a bullet-proof set-up routine, you can be confident that you have the right set up. It guarantees layout efficiency with flexible handling of fully rendered 3D design models in the field.
- 4-button keypad for simple operation
- Fast prism search by patented technology SpeedSearch
- Stable data communication with long-range Bluetooth (up tp 400m)
- Aligned to modern BIM processes, fully-rendered 3D design models can be easily shared via COnx from the design office to the field crews
Swap the traditional measuring methods for new modern technology that is easy-to-use. The iCON iCR70 allows you to move from traditional analogue layout methods, such as tapes, plumb bobs and strings to modern digital layout methods. Using the new construction total station from Leica you can now turn complex designs into reality with ease.
Rich intelligent design data can be handed over form the office to field crews as fully rendered 3D models. The layout objects App. allows you to lay out straight from 3D models be selecting an object, like a column or pipe, simply by tapping on it in the controller. This gives field crews full flexibility selecting their work packages by objects with simple yet powerful filter mechanisms making this ideal for MEP/HVAC construction layout.
Automated Set Up
The Setup Pilot app allows you to remain confident with the most reliable, simple and automated setup routine which requires no user interaction. With it a successful set-up completion is visually communicated, indicating layout can immediately begin at the push of a button.
|Accuracy||2”, 5"||1”, 2”, 5”|
|Range||1.5m to 3500m
R500: 1.5m to >500m
|1.5m to 3500m
R30: 1.5m to 30m
R1000: 1.5m to >1000m
|Measurement Time||Prism: 1mm + 1.5ppm
Single: 2mm + 2ppm
|Prism: 1mm + 1.5ppm
Single: 2mm + 2ppm
|Laser Dot Size @ 50m||8mm x 20mm||8mm x 20mm|
|Measurement Technology||Coaxial, visible red laser||Coaxial, visible red laser|
|Target Aiming Type||ATR||ATRplus|
|Prism Search Type||SpeedSearch||PowerSearch|
|Field Software||iCON Field Software running on
field controller (CC80) connected
via Radio or cable.
|iCON Field Software running on
|Machine Control Capability||No||Yes|
|Operating Time||8-10 Hours||6-8 Hours|
|Data Storage||2GB SD card 1GB or 8GB||2GB SD card 1GB or 8GB|
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.