Leica iCON iCR80 Robotic Total Station.
With its ‘eye’ on the job the iCR80 focuses on only the users target. With ATRplus you can layout more points per day - the most robust automated-aiming, lock and re-lock technology on the market.
The iCR80 is especially useful in busy sites with many distractions, such as reflections, machines and people moving around.
- Layout lines for footings or chalk line for formwork on foundations
- Layout points on blinding layer, such as pipe insert or cut-outs before pouring concrete
- Layout true design objects based on federated and enriched models
- MEP layout of wall penetrations for pipes, hanger locations for HVAC and duct work, inserts and slits for sheet metal work
- Control a wide variety of construction machines, such as curb and gutter or milling machines, asphalt or concrete pavers, and graders or dozers
Guaranteed layout efficiency with the most reliable simple and automatic set up procedure, industry-leading prims lock, and flexible handling of fully rendered 3D design models in the field.
This sophisticated, one-person total station offers an all-in-one solution for every purpose – especially the difficult ones, allowing you to speed up your workflow.
The iCON iCR80 is fully compatible with:
- Leica iCON CC80 tablet with an enhanced version of the tailored iCON Build Construction Field Software
- Leica Infinity Office Software and Leica ConX for online sharing of data between the office and the site
Ability to Layout Complex Designs
Laying out intricate designs is a difficult task construction crews face every day. Complex geometries must be simplified by converting them to lines and rectangles, which means the staked point with not represent the true deign when bough to the field. With iCON build Layout Objects App. Integrated into the solution, users can lay out straight from 3D models by selecting an object, like a column or pipe, simply by taping on to the controller and benefit from flexible creation of layout work packages for effective work progress management. With the Leica iCR80 construction total station complex architecture can finally be completed with ease.
Stay confident and efficient with the most reliable, simple and automated set-up routine. With no user interaction required, the intelligent Setup Pilot App, orientates the total station with only the push of a button, allowing you to begin work almost immediately. The successful set-up completions are visually communicated, indicating layout can begin.
Never Lose Lock
The iCR80 comes with automated aiming ATRplus, which intelligently and automatically detects environmental conditions, such as light, dust, rain and other site conditions. The new ATRplus, lock and re-lock technology speeds aiming and following of targets and delivers accurate measurements independent of user aiming or site conditions, the down time resulting from loss of lock is minimal, speeding up significantly your layout tasks.
- Faster prism search by patented technology, PowerSearch
- Stable data communication with long-range Bluetooth (up to 400m)
- Easy hand-over control from pole to machine and vice versa
- ATRplus technology, maximising the stations ability to remain locked on your target for highest point-to-point layout speed
- ‘Tune out targets’ feature to ignore other distractions in the field
- Faster re-lock in case of interrupted line of sight
|Accuracy||2”, 5"||1”, 2”, 5”|
|Range||1.5m to 3500m
R500: 1.5m to >500m
|1.5m to 3500m
R30: 1.5m to 30m
R1000: 1.5m to >1000m
|Measurement Time||Prism: 1mm + 1.5ppm
Single: 2mm + 2ppm
|Prism: 1mm + 1.5ppm
Single: 2mm + 2ppm
|Laser Dot Size @ 50m||8mm x 20mm||8mm x 20mm|
|Measurement Technology||Coaxial, visible red laser||Coaxial, visible red laser|
|Target Aiming Type||ATR||ATRplus|
|Prism Search Type||SpeedSearch||PowerSearch|
|Field Software||iCON Field Software running on
field controller (CC80) connected
via Radio or cable.
|iCON Field Software running on
|Machine Control Capability||No||Yes|
|Operating Time||8-10 Hours||6-8 Hours|
|Data Storage||2GB SD card 1GB or 8GB||2GB SD card 1GB or 8GB|
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.