Leica iCON grade iGG2 system for dozers or graders dramatically increases machine use and productivity, and optimises material usage on any earthmoving and fine-grading contract. It can be used with a wide range of sensors and combines ease-of-use and unrivalled flexibility with a powerful and intuitive user interface.
The key to the iCON grade iGG2 system lies in our unique PowerSnap™ concept – a single docking station allowing you easy and quick exchange of panels, depending on the job you need to do. Just snap the control panel into place and get to work.
Automatic control of slope and elevation
The iCON grade iGG2 system provides automatic control of both slope and elevation. Adding an extra mast and laser sensor even allows you to work independently of the slope direction.
- Maximise your machine utilisation and return-on-investment from day one, by getting right to grade the first time
- Save time, setup and go to work in minutes
- Intelligent iCON grade iGG2 system remembers all your settings
- Unique Snap-on and Snap-off capability
- Easy removal of key components for overnight security
- Fully scalable from basic 2D entry system to full 3D capability including laser, slope, sonic, GPS and total station control options
- Faster job cycles reduce operating costs
- Reduced labour costs by eliminating grade check
- Get to the grade faster than before
- Contact-free, sealed control/display panel – no more connectors or cables
- Fully graphic display guiding the operator
- Easy installation, typically within one day, minimising machine downtime
- Automatic side-shift control for motor grader moldboards with our unique Tri-Sonic technology
- Fully waterproof system, designed for the harshest construction environments
Do you want to use your control panel on several machines in your fleet with an easy, quick installation?
PowerSnap™ allows simple and fast exchange of the panel between different machines
Our patented Snap-on & Snap-off technology allows machine sensors and control panels to be interchanged for rapid reconfiguration of machine control hardware. Swapping control panels and sensor technology has never been easier and faster - alter machine capabilities as your project needs change.
Your benefits with PowerSnap™ technology:
- System is up and running in no time
- Rapid interchange of control panels between machines, giving you extra flexibility on site
- One Cradle for all iCON excavate and iCON grade panels
- Easy removal of core components for overnight security
- Contact and cable free connection to control/display panels
- Safety shut down feature protects system and data
- Cradle stores machine specific settings such as hydraulic tuning
- Unique patented Snap-on & Snap-off capability
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or email@example.com
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.