The iXE3 machine control solution guides the operator using reference models and GNSS in 3D.
Design information and real-time cut/fill indications are displayed in the cab on your control panel, allowing you to rapidly excavate to the reference design.
The solution ensures more uptime and operator satisfaction while increasing safety and productivity.
Work with a wide range of industry-standard data formats including LandXML, DXF, GEO, KOF, L3D, LMD, LIN, MBS and TRM formats, which offers the customer a variety of applications and workflows.
The operator can use the function Create Model to make simple and complex models on the fly without leaving the cab and without the assistance of a surveying engineer.
One platform for all machines with a simple and intuitive user interface. The cable-free panel allows the operator to easily swap panel from one machine to another. The operator just turns the key and gets on with the work. The interactions support the workflow of the task at hand, and the clean interface makes it easy to find the functions you need using icons for fast navigation. The assistive technology with wizards and help functions help you drive the machine and get more work done with higher quality and fewer errors.
Increase your uptime
The efficient menu structure is set up for easy management of the all project files. Increase your uptime due to a user interface that gives the operator quick access to select the functions that are needed for the workflow. The interface keeps the operator in the run screen and targets his attention to the job at hand. Select full screen or split screen to guide you to the most efficient view that assists you through the job.
Share data seamlessly
The iXE3 solutions allows you to share log points between machines for project progress monitoring and follow-up. Create model data are also easily shared as well as seamless file sharing between MC1 software, iCON 3D software and iCON site projects.
Reach new levels of productivity
Leica Geosystems offers several tools that will increase the productivity of your excavator by automating vital functions. The iXE CoPilot automates the tilt and rotation function of a tilt rotator attachment whereas the Tool Recognition feature ensures that the right bucket is automatically selected in the machine control solution. Simplify the use of the excavator, reduce operator fatigue and avoid costly errors.
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.