Robotic total station for one-person operation
Save time and increase your productivity by doing layout work and as-build checks yourself. With Leica iCON robot 50 you don’t need an operator at the instrument. The robotic total station can be operated from the field controller at the prism pole, at the point you need positioning. Leica iCON robot 50 is designed specifically for ease of use within the construction industry, simply level the instrument and go! With the iCONstruct software, you can use it for a wide range of measuring and positioning tasks on site.
Limitless applications: Use iCON robot 50 with the flexible and extendible iCONstruct software to perform versatile applications. Layout, stake-out, grade checking, volumes, as-built checks, machine control - you can do it all.
One-person robotic: Increase your productivity by working in one-person mode. With industry leading tracking performance and the patented PowerSearch technology, Leica iCON robot 50 allows you to finish jobs faster maintaining highest accuracy.
Interior overhead with laser pointer: Using one of the world’s most accurate laser pointers, remotely lay-out points on walls for drill patterns or on ceilings for air conditioning or other such projects.
Machine control: Work to the tightest tolerances under any site conditions. With Leica iCON robot 50 you can carry out fine grading and paving with highest precision speeding up your work with construction machinery.
- Most accurate reflectorless measurements in its class
- One-button keyboard for simple operation
- PowerSearch (patented Search technology)
- Superior tracking performance
- Flexible data communication: WLAN (150m range) or Long-range Bluetooth® (350m). Simply upgrade your communication by swaping the instrument handle
- Electronic Guide Light (EGL) assisting the operator with the prism targeting
- Easy hand-over control from rover to machine control and vice versa
- Wide range of applications with the custom-built iCONstruct software
- Operates seamlessly with all Leica iCON sensors
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or email@example.com
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.