Robotic total station for one-person operation
Save time and increase your productivity by doing layout work and as-build checks yourself. With Leica iCON robot 50 you don’t need an operator at the instrument. The robotic total station can be operated from the field controller at the prism pole, at the point you need positioning. Leica iCON robot 50 is designed specifically for ease of use within the construction industry, simply level the instrument and go! With the iCONstruct software, you can use it for a wide range of measuring and positioning tasks on site.
Limitless applications: Use iCON robot 50 with the flexible and extendible iCONstruct software to perform versatile applications. Layout, stake-out, grade checking, volumes, as-built checks, machine control - you can do it all.
One-person robotic: Increase your productivity by working in one-person mode. With industry leading tracking performance and the patented PowerSearch technology, Leica iCON robot 50 allows you to finish jobs faster maintaining highest accuracy.
Interior overhead with laser pointer: Using one of the world’s most accurate laser pointers, remotely lay-out points on walls for drill patterns or on ceilings for air conditioning or other such projects.
Machine control: Work to the tightest tolerances under any site conditions. With Leica iCON robot 50 you can carry out fine grading and paving with highest precision speeding up your work with construction machinery.
- Most accurate reflectorless measurements in its class
- One-button keyboard for simple operation
- PowerSearch (patented Search technology)
- Superior tracking performance
- Flexible data communication: WLAN (150m range) or Long-range Bluetooth® (350m). Simply upgrade your communication by swaping the instrument handle
- Electronic Guide Light (EGL) assisting the operator with the prism targeting
- Easy hand-over control from rover to machine control and vice versa
- Wide range of applications with the custom-built iCONstruct software
- Operates seamlessly with all Leica iCON sensors