The all-in-one cross line and point laser tool
Cross Line and Point Laser
The Leica Lino L2P5 is a self-levelling cross-line and point laser. This Lino is ideal for alignment tasks such as tiling, drywalling, partitioning and electrical installations as well as plumb point projection, setting out or transferring measured points.
Leica optics enable the Lino L2P5 to project very bright and clearly visible laser lines and dots. Depending on the lighting conditions, the working range is up to 25 metres. This range can be easily extended up to 80 metres by using the laser receiver.
This two-in-one laser level has magnetic adapters which allow you to position the instrument quickly and with absolute precision. You can easily attach it within U-profiles, to edges, or any magnetic surfaces.
The Leica L2P5 is a self-levelling cross and line laser. This means it automatically adjusts its positioning up to ± 4° when slightly out of level without any manual alignment.
Your Leica Lino L2P5 laser has a triple power concept. It runs with Li-Ion batteries for up to 44 hours on one charge. It can also be powered by alkaline batteries or its charger.
The Leica Lino L2P5 is designed and built to support today’s jobsite conditions. It is dust and spray water protected to IP 54 standards.
Features - Leica Lino L2P5 Cross Line Point Laser
|Range||up to 25m depending on lighting conditions|
|Range with laser receiver||up to 80m depending on lighting conditions|
|Levelling accuracy @ 5 m||± 0.2 mm /m|
|Self-levelling range||± 4°|
|Self-levelling time||< 3s|
|Number of laser dots||4|
|Number of laser lines||2|
|Beam direction||vertical, horizontal, up, down, left, right|
|Laser line width at 5m||< 2mm|
|Laser type||635 nm, class 2 (red)|
|Battery type||Li-Ion rechargeable (or AA 3 × 1.5 V)|
|Operating time||up to 44h (Li-Ion) depending on laser mode|
|Operating temperature||-10 to 50 °C|
|Storage temperature||-25 to 70 °C|
|Dimensions||110 × 60 × 100 mm|
|Weight with batteries||530 g|
|Tripod thread Lino||1/4"|
|Tripod thread adapter||1/4" + 5/8"|
- Lino L2P5 Laser
- Twist 360 Magnetic Adapter
- Target Plate
- Li-Ion Battery
- Alkaline Battery Tray
- Carrying Case
- Quickstart Guide
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.