Multi-functional green cross line and point laser
The Leica Lino L2P5G uses the best green laser technology and combines it with the functionalities of a cross line laser and a point laser. Its green laser beams and points are up to four times more visible to the human eye compared to red ones, which makes it the ideal tool for bright environments and large rooms.
The Leica Lino L2P5G uses the latest green laser technology which projects clearer and crisper laser lines at exact right angles to one another. This allows for the highest accuracy of detailed interior tasks.
The large glass optics of this multi-functional tool allow for perfect levelling and alignment over long distances. The working range is up to 35 metres depending on the lighting conditions, and can easily be extended up to 80 metres using the laser receiver Leica RGR 200.
The Leica Lino L2P5G is quickly and easily attached to a variety of surfaces. Its magnetic adapter fits into U-profiles and with the addition of the UAL 130 adapter the device is easily attached to edges, metal poles, and bars.
The cross-line and point lasers of the Leica Lino L2P5G are always level once positioned. The tilt is automatically adjusted when within a ± 4° limit. Outside this limit an alert indicates that the positioning needs to be adjusted.
Li-Ion batteries allow this all-round laser tool to run up to 28 hours on just one charge. Alternatively, it can be powered by Alkaline batteries or by its charger.
Construction Site Proof
The Leica Lino L2P5G has a rugged design and is dust and spray water protected to IP 54 standards. This makes it a great tool to speed up the workflow and increase productivity on today’s construction sites.
Features - Leica Lino L2P5 Cross Line Point Laser
|Range||up to 35m depending on lighting conditions|
|Range with laser receiver||up to 80m depending on lighting conditions|
|Levelling accuracy @ 5 m||± 0.2 mm /m|
|Self-levelling range||± 4°|
|Self-levelling time||< 3s|
|Number of laser dots||4|
|Number of laser lines||2|
|Beam direction||vertical, horizontal, up, down, left, right|
|Dot accuracy||± 0.2 mm /m|
|Laser line width at 5m||< 2mm|
|Laser type||525 nm, class 2 (green)|
|Battery type||Li-Ion rechargeable (or AA 3 × 1.5 V)|
|Operating time||up to 28 h (Li-Ion) depending on laser mode|
|Operating temperature||-10 to 50 °C|
|Storage temperature||-25 to 70 °C|
|Dimensions||110 × 60 × 100 mm|
|Weight with batteries||530 g|
|Tripod thread Lino||1/4"|
|Tripod thread adapter||1/4" + 5/8"|
- Lino L2P5G Laser
- Twist 360 Magnetic Adapter
- UAL 130 Universal Wall Mount Adapter
- Target Plate
- Li-Ion Battery
- Alkaline Battery Tray
- Carrying Case
- Quickstart Guide
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.