Automatic levels for daily levelling tasks.
Unique, accurate and simple - Professionals face many obstructions on site. Whatever the leveling challenge, Leica NA324 levels overcome. Rely on the known expertise of Leica Geosystems for the best quality and performance. On your terms, on your site, Leica Geosystems and the Leica NA300 Series are your trusted partners for accurate measurements every time.
Unique - Whether you're facing basic demands or you need more support, the unique design of the Leica NA300 Series of automatic (optical) levels can meet you wherever you are in the building and construction field. With a better protected shape, these rugged levels offer increased ergonomic handling while ensuring you receive the highest quality results at the best price value.
Accurate - Leica NA300 Series levels have been engineered for daily levelling tasks. Whatever the need, these levels measure with the highest precision and accuracy. These automatic (optical) levels provide the highest in both while being ergonomic in their handling and rugged for daily use in the harshest conditions.
Simple - A perfectly designed mirror makes it extremely easy to adjust the horizontal level with the highest possible accuracy and confidence. The Leica NA300 Series levels - along with all our automatic (optical) levels -are made for everyday use for any site.
Protected - More than 270 Leica Geosystems Service Centres worldwide ensure you work with complete peace of mind, wherever a construction site is located on the globe. Leica Geosystems offers unbeaten service with all of its NA Series levels. The IP54 standard ensures the highest quality measurements even in the most challenging environments.
Key Benefits of the Leica NA300 Range
- Quick and easy measurements
- Unique design and highest quality of results for levelling needs
- Manufactured for the most rugged sites and the harshest conditions
- Expert knowledge of Leica Geosystems with more than 270 service centres worldwide
- Unbeaten service offering
- Leica NA324 Automatic Level
- Carry Case
- User Manual
- Calibration Certificate - 1 Year
|Standard deviation for 1 km double levelling (ISO17123-2)||2.5 mm||2.0 mm||1.8 mm|
|Magnification||20 x||24 x||32 x|
|Shortest target distance from instrument axis||
< 1.0 m
|Field of view at 100 m||
< 2.1 m
|Additive constant 0||
|Setting accuracy (standard deviation)||
8’ / 2 mm
|Operating temperature range||
–20°C to +40°C
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.