Known for its speed and precision, the Leica Nova TS60 is a self-learning total station capable of adapting to any site condition.
Let this new intuitive technology do the work for you.
The only total station in the world that offers dedicated precision in the harshest conditions, the Leica Nova TS60 is designed for the highest accuracy down to the sub-millimeter and sub-second.
Experience the meaning of perfected precision, maximum accuracy with the Leica Nova TS60.
The Leica Nova TS60 also performs with:
- Engaging software: The Leica Nova TS60 Total Station comes with the revolutionary Captivate software, turning complex data into the most realistic and workable 3D models. With easy-to-use apps and familiar touch technology, all forms of measured and design data can be viewed in all dimensions. Leica Captivate spans industries and applications with little more than a simple swipe, regardless of whether you work with GNSS, total stations or both.
- Infinitely bridging the field to the office: While Leica Captivate captures and models data in the field, Leica Infinity processes the information back in the office. A smooth data transfer ensures the project stays on track. Leica Captivate and Leica Infinity work in conjunction to join previous survey data and edit projects faster and more efficiently.
- Customer care is only a click away: Through Active Customer Care, a global network of experienced professionals is only a click away to expertly guide you through any problem. Eliminate delays with superior technical service, finish jobs faster with excellent consultancy support, and avoid costly site revisits with online service to send and receive data directly from the field. Control your costs with a tailored Customer Care Package, giving you peace of mind you’re covered anywhere, anytime.
- ATRplus: ATRplus, born from five generations of optimisation, takes known and trusted automation performance to the next level. This superior technology maximises the total station’s ability to remain locked on your target, ignoring other distractions in the field. The Leica Viva TS16 learns the environment, delivers accurate positions even in difficult dynamic applications, and offers the fastest re-lock in case of interrupted line of sight.
Leica Nova TS60 Specification
World's most accurate total station
- PinPoint R1000 EDM with 0.6 mm + 1 ppm to prism
- 0.5" angular accuracy for manual and automated target aiming
World's first self-learning total station
- Automatically and continuously adapts for best measurement performance to site conditions, such as rain, fog, dust, sun, heat shimmer and reflections
- Identifies and ignores irrelevant targets and reflections
ATRplus with dominant performance
- Automated target aiming range up to 1500m
- Automated target locking range up to 1000m
- Accelerated target search with PowerSearch
- Robust and highly accurate position delivery in high dynamic applications
PinPoint R1000 distance measurement
- Single EDM for highest accuracy and wide range at the same time
- Visible measurement beam of small spot size
- Measurement range on any surface up to 1000m
High resolution dual camera image system
- 5 megapixel telescope and overview camera
- Video frame rate of up to 20 Hz onboard and remote
- Automatic focusing
The Leica Nova TS60 total station comes with the revolutionary Captivate software, turning complex data into the most realistic and workable 3D models.
With easy-to-use apps and familiar touch technology, all forms of measured and design data can be viewed in all dimensions.
Leica Captivate spans industries and applications with little more than a simple swipe, regardless of whether you work with GNSS, total stations or both.
Leica Captivate - An Overview
Leica Captivate - Are You Ready To Be Captivated?
Leica Captivate - The World's First Self-Learning Total Stations
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or email@example.com
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.