The Future of Excavating
The Leica PowerDigger 3D system is a next generation cutting edge excavator guidance solution, combining the unique capabilities of Leica PowerDigger excavator control system with industry leading Universal Machine Control 3D software.
PowerDigger 3D allows the user to work with dual grade functions in 2D as well as reference models and GPS in 3D. Switch views with the touch of just one button!
UMC 3D software allows the user to create simple terrain models directly in the control box – a feature providing great flexibility in the field.
The unique PowerSnap concept makes system setup easy and flexible. Just click the control box in the cradle and go!
Data is transmitted via infrared and power via induction – no cables required.
- Work directly from CAD models with Leica PowerDigger 3D
- Switch between 2D and 3D view with the touch of just one button
- User-friendly operation with touch screen and buttons
- The single-panel solution saves space and increases view from the cab
- Full guidance with rich 3D graphics – see the job how you need to, see cross-section, profile and 2D/3D view
- Create simple terrain models directly on the screen
- Compatible with most makes and models of excavators on the market – even dual boom excavators supported
- Simple & intuitive user interface – allows users to become confident and highly productive quicker
Benefits of Leica PowerDigger 3D
- Improve site safety – PowerDigger 3D removes the need for grade checkers to enter the earthworks area
- Eliminate over excavation and costly material overruns
- Work without boundaries – increases machine productivity by reducing your dependency on site survey teams
- Save money – reduced rework and increased productivity all add up to substantial fuel savings, as well as reduced machine hours, as the job gets done quicker
- Construct complex geometries, profiles and grades in a fraction of the normal time. Handle “blind” and underwater excavation with ease
- Operator-friendly, easy-to-understand user interface reduces training time and costs
- Upgrade easily from 2D to 3D in the same control box
- Full payback on your investment can be achieved in one project