Professional receiver with digital readout, millimetre accuracy and strobe rejection.
|Working diameter (laser dependent):||1350 m / 4430 ft|
|Detection height:||120 mm / 5 in|
|Numeric readout height:||90 mm / 3.5 in|
|Detectable spectrum:||600 nm to 800 nm|
|Very fine:||± 0.5 mm / ± 0.02 in|
|Fine:||± 1.0 mm / ± 0.04 in|
|Medium:||± 2.0 mm / ± 0.08 in|
|Coarse:||± 3.0 mm / ± 0.12 in|
|Very coarse:||± 5.0 mm / ± 0.20 in|
|Audio volumes:||105 dBA / 95 dBA / 65dBA / Off|
|Automatic shut off:||10 minutes|
|Digital readout:||Units: mm, cm, in, in (fractions), ft|
|Arrow display:||15 channels|
|Memory, last beam strike:||Yes|
|Beam finding (double beep):||Yes|
|Laser low battery indicator:||Yes|
|Batteries:||50+ hours (2 x 1.5 V "AA" )|
|Dimensions:||173 x 76 x 29 mm / 6.8 x 3.0 x 1.1 in|
|Operating temperature:||-20°C to +50°C / -4°F to +122°F|
|Storage temperature (except batteries):||-40°C to +70°C / -40°F to +158°F|
|Digital Readout||The large numbers are clear and easy to read, so you can stay on grade. The 21 step arrow displays provide a graduated reference as you lock on the laser beam.|
|LCD Indication||Two, large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver.|
|LED Indication||Three bright LED’s can be used as a ready reference for the receiver position.|
|Capture Function||The capture button allows the user to store and display a measurement.|
|Menu Function||Additional options are available to set your functional preferences.|
|Level Vial||Ensures good alignment and improves your reading accuracy.|
|Exceptional Reception||The extra long reception window includes the unique technology that provides the accurate digital input.|
|Audio Indication||Four audio settings. Up to 110 decibels for noisy jobs.|
|Units of Measure||Digital information is displayed above and below grade in mm, cm, inches, fractions of inches and feet.|
|Versatile Rod Bracket||A rugged rod clamp ensures solid mounting to the grade rod. The circular level vial aids to keep your grade rod plumb.|
|Protective Overmold||Protects the receiver from drops in tough jobsite conditions.|
|Anti-strobe Protecton||Detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job so that they will not interfere with the receiver function.|
|Beam Finding||Passing the receiver through the laser beam will cause the receiver to beep twice quickly.|
|Out of Beam Display||If the detector is moved out of the detector range, the arrow display will indicate the direction to move to return to the laser beam.|
|Laser Low Battery||A small laser icon on the receiver display alerts the user when the batteries are getting low.|
Package includes: -
- 1 x Leica Rod Eye Basic Receiver
- 1 x Bracket
|600m (2000 ft)||1.350m (4430 ft)||1.350m (4430 ft)||1.350m (4430 ft)|
Extended detection window
|36mm / 1.4in||120mm / 5in||120mm / 5in||120mm / 5in|
Numeric readout height
|-||-||90 mm / 3.5 in||90 mm / 3.5 in|
|600 nm to 800 nm||600 nm to 800 nm||600 nm to 800 nm||600 nm to 800 nm|
|-||-||± 0.5 mm / ± 0.02 in||± 0.5 mm / ± 0.02 in|
|± 1.0 mm / ± 0.04 in||± 1.0 mm / ± 0.04 in||± 1.0 mm / ± 0.04 in||± 1.0 mm / ± 0.04 in|
|-||± 2.0 mm / ± 0.08 in||± 2.0 mm / ± 0.08 in||± 2.0 mm / ± 0.08 in|
|± 3.0 mm / ± 0.12 in||± 3.0 mm / ± 0.12 in||± 3.0 mm / ± 0.12 in||± 3.0 mm / ± 0.12 in|
|-||-||± 5.0 mm / ± 0.20 in||± 5.0 mm / ± 0.20 in|
Downloads - Leica Rod Eye Receivers
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.