SP technology is...
- Speed and Productivity
- Smoothness and Precision
- Superior Performance
- Unique Flexibility
Key benefits of SP Technology
- Fine grade with your bulldozer in 3rd gear
- Maintain smoothness and accuracy at higher speeds
- Flexibility to use SP Technology with GPS or total stations
- Increases machine uptime (e.g. work through momentary GPS outages or short interruption of prism tracking)
- Higher sensor availability with GNSS/GPS
- Unmatched productivity that boosts your profitability
- Reach target grade in less time
Grading at higher speeds
iCON grade systems with SP allow you to work twice as fast as before. Your jobs will be finished much faster. Providing an improved hydraulic control, SP Technology can dramatically increase the productivity, machine utilisation and optimise material usage on any earthmoving and fine-grading project. This will reflect in your bottom line.
Highly accurate, smooth results in any environment
By using inertial guidance with highly responsive hydraulic control, grading performance is significantly enhanced. Dozers equipped with SP technology provide extremely precise and consistent grading results at previously unimaginable speeds and on virtually any surface and in any environment.
Increased value of existing hardware
iCON grade systems with SP technology offer new ways of working. Dozers can undertake fine-grading & finish work, meaning less heavy equipment is needed on many projects. And keeping things moving and productive on more challenging jobsites such as deep cuts, urban canyons, forested or mountainous areas will really benefit from SP Technology's enhanced performance!
The secret of SP Technology
The key component is the SP14 sensor which provides inertial guidance (INS integrated). Together with the new, 5 times faster hydraulic control (100 Hz output compared to 20 Hz with regular GNSS), the performance of the machine control system is significantly enhanced. Operators can work through momentary lapses in satellite coverage or lost signal, enjoying maximum uptime. Leica iCON grade systems with SP technology offer you superior machine control performance in any environment, resulting in smoother, more accurate grading at higher speeds.
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.