The complexity of underground utility networks are continually increasing.
So obtaining precise information on the location of buried utilities has never been more important. The protection of buried assets during excavation work demands accurate mapping and surveying of existing utilities.
The Leica ULTRA provides our most advanced precision utility tracing system. Intelligent signal processing has been integrated with unique flexible operating modes, to help save you time and increased confidence in your results.
Selectable antenna and customised frequencies optimises your instrument for site specific applications, supported by our AIM system which monitors signal interference levels, recommending which mode to use for the best results.
- Ambient Interference Measurement (AIM) - When working in congested environments, external interferences can affect the effectiveness of utility tracing. To guard against interference, the Leica ULTRA incorporates advanced Ambient Interference Measurement (AIM), which analyses the surrounding area for noise and recommends the best frequencies for accurate utility tracing.
- Offset Measuring - There will always be an occasion when the utility runs close too, or underneath an obstruction. With Offset Measuring, the Leica ULTRA can locate the target line if not directly accessible from above. The function uses the available data to estimate the horizontal and vertical (depth) distance.
Transmitter to Receiver Link - Advanced communication link between the Leica ULTRA receiver and transmitter,
enables you to control the transmitter directly from the receiver. Work smarter and at greater distances to help achieve best practice whilst reducing time spent walking to the transmitter.
- LARGE CLEAR DISPLAY
- Large backlit high visibility LCD screen
- Clear display provides clear, improved and confident location and utility tracing
- CUSTOM FREQUENCIES
- Configure for site specific applications
- User configurable modes from 50Hz to 200kHz
- Choose from 100 pre-selected frequencies, or, customise your own frequencies
- Shows the user the direction of the utility they are locating / tracing
- Enable wireless communications with software running on a laptop, survey field PC or other GPS enabled device
- INCREASED TRANSMITTER POWER OUTPUT
- Choose between 5W and 12W transmitter power outputs for superior tracing performance
- BUILT FOR THE MOST DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
- IP65 protection
- Fulfils toughest standards - shock resistant, protected against water and dust ingress
- SELECTABLE ANTENNA CONFIGURATION
- Configure antenna to best optimise for your job site
- Select between more range, sharper response, noise cancelling or easier sweeping
- DIRECTION ENABLED
- Identifying your target utility amongst multiple parallel utilities
- Apply a special direction enabled signal from the transmitter, the receiver will display an arrow on the compass heading to guide you along the designated utility path
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.