MD360R Remote Display
The remote display MD360R located in the cabin is connected to the receiver via the RF wireless technology. Clear remote display panel mounts to the windshield with a heavy-duty suction cup or magnetically to the cab or window frame. Won’t block operator’s view. Displays the 9 channels of the receiver, plus the vertical indicator arrows.
Both the receiver and remote have menus, enabling you to scroll through menu choices to change settings. All settings can be done through the remote display, without getting out of the cab. You can even turn off the receiver display from the remote, saving battery life.
LED Indicators on remote display
Remote display has direction arrows for plumbing up the dipper stick. If used on a dozer or grader, these LEDs can be turned off for a simpler display and longer battery life. Memory stores the last signal received. Arrows indicate which way to move the cutting edge to reach the reference plane.
- Clear remote display panel mounts to the windshield with a heavy-duty suction cup. Won't block operator's view.
- Displays the 9 channels of the receiver, plus the vertical indicator arrows. It receives the information via wireless RF link (no cable needed).
- Both the receiver and remote have menus, enabling you to scroll through menu choices to change settings. All settings can be done through the remote display, without getting out of the cab. You can even turn off the receiver display from the remote, saving battery life.
- Choice of receiver channels: switch to the 2nd frequency if there are two systems on a job site.
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or email@example.com
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.